GM/guide giving away out of era stat food on coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dooby dooby doo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Dooby dooby doo Elder

I hadn't heard if it was or wasn't. I just know the person received 3 of them, so it would take more than 1 accident to lose theirs. Honestly, I don't care if others get it taken away, but if it's the stat food I am aware of from previous TLPs, I 100% want some of this. The stats are completely out of era. Why not give them to everyone if we are selectively giving them away already.

All I heard was the person simply asked the GM for some food and that's what was given to them. I can't seem to find the specific food item though.

People on here complaining that I am complaining... I just want fair game. It'd be like them taking out spirit pots for everyone, and then a GM going around and giving out potions to select people they happen to encounter. Yeah, that seems pretty lame to me...
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Does the mana regen stack with FT? If it does then it'd be worth quite a bit until it releases. On agnarr, it would be essentially irreplaceable WTB.
  3. Ethereal Augur

How did this thread get to 3 pages. Dude offers zero proof ever, in any post, no on else has backed the claim. That's some serious tin foil top hattery.

Also, learn the difference between a GM and a guide.

Anyways, allow me to contribute something worthwhile to this thread.

4. Dooby dooby doo Elder

I actually linked a post from last Thursday that was titled "GM woebot ruining the coirnav tlp"

and it was talking about the same thing as I am. I had just stumbled across it today. I tried to go back just now and it looks like they deleted the post lol.
  5. YouareWrong New Member

Omg these threads are making my eyes bleed.

Some random complaining about someone getting stat food. Why don't you focus on corruption in your government and judicial systems instead of Everquest. People are not trustworthy, didn't your mommy ever teach you that? You act like this is your first time on planet earth.

Next time your friend offers you a favor in real life you can refuse them, and quote this stupid stat food story as an example of why.... idiot
  6. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Let me get this straight. You are complaining... that I am complaining...

Okay, got it. Keep going.
  7. YouareWrong New Member

I'm complaining that you are focusing on all the wrong problems . You are trying to figure out how to not have your ice-cream melt on your shirt as you walk into an on-coming bus. Yet you focus on the ice cream.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

"focus on corruption in your government and judicial systems"... guess you got lost and accidentally made an EverQuest account? lol
    Dooby dooby doo likes this.
  9. YouareWrong New Member

Hooden like the previous idiot you missed the point. Plz refrain from talking to me again, i have no time for u
  10. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Bro, he doesn't have time for us. He has real world issues to focus on.

1. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 4 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    2. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 19 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    3. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 21 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    4. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 22 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    5. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 23 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    6. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 24 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    7. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 26 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    8. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 28 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    9. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 28 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    10. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 32 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    11. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 36 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    12. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 38 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    13. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 39 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    14. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 41 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    15. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 46 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    16. [IMG]

Post by: YouareWrong, 48 minutes ago in forum: Time Locked Progression Servers
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  11. Ethereal Augur

12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Ya got rekt son.

Maybe youll have better luck curing cancer or conquering capital hill bro.