GM/guide giving away out of era stat food on coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dooby dooby doo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. That One Guy Augur

Do I believe that a GM or guide is giving away items with mana/hp regen and spell shielding etc etc...?

Hmm let's see. Didn't customer support give out 150k plat when krono were 1000-2000 plat because people lost all their spells from a race change.

Umm yes, I totally believe this.

The GMs don't seem to have a clue what a TLP server is. It's just another server to them. They probably just give away the same stat food as they do on live without even thinking about them being overpowered on a server just in kunark.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

its stat food.. who really cares.. if it was plat that be one thing but stat food... big whoop
  3. That0neguy Augur

You sound like you are sad because you were left out. I have some extra's that I can share.
  4. Dooby dooby doo Elder

If you have the one with mana regen on it, heck yeah I do!
  5. Sturmx Lorekeeper

A thread complaining about a GM being nice? :(.. Sad times..
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Yikes. That was my thought too.
    Derd and Nennius like this.
  7. Captain Video Augur

The chocolate chip cookies convert to stat food when you are wearing the Cookie Monster illusion.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Kolani Augur

From what I can tell, wiping Coirnav and closing the server completely would be in everyone's best interests.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

10. That0neguy Augur

So you arnt really mad there is out of era food in the game. You are salty you didn't get it. I understand. If you can't have it. No one should.
  11. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Of course I want flowing thought food. I'm trying to figure out which GM to ask. Who wouldn't want the special GM food?! I didn't call anyone out. I want my uber stat food! Wouldn't you want them if you heard about others being given them by a GM?

If they aren't such a big deal and it's fine for GMs to give them out, I absolutely will ask a gm for some next time I see them! :) I will let you know how my quest goes.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Please no... its been a honeypot for scumbag toxic boxers... and largely successful.

I havent seen "kr0n0 for sale best price" since coirnav launched.
  13. Groans Augur

14. Ilshade Augur

Please link the video of the incident - i.e. the stream - or if not did it really happen I don't think so - cause my 2nd cousins, cousin said to his aunts 3rd cousin that it didn't happen its true!! happened a few times!
  15. dontbanmebro New Member

16. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Someone was given +mana regen food? As a wizard, I am horribly angry at this atrocity, being that my mana regen is abysmal without a conc pot, bard song, clarity 2, and my epic click!

Kidding. If a GM gave out food, more power to them. GMs used to give out (somewhat powerful) items frequently during GM events and such. Besides, it's food - unless you're damn good at manually stuffing yourself, you'll likely eat the food eventually and lose all benefit.
  17. Dragonslayer Daboss New Member

I remember getting a few 100% rezzes on a TLP server never gotten cookies im jelly
  18. Celatus Augur

It did not have flowing thought on it it only had hp regen which wont stack with a fungi anyway because the regen cap is 15 pre aa
  19. Dooby dooby doo Elder

20. HoodenShuklak Augur

The real question is... Is the food tradeable?