GM/guide giving away out of era stat food on coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dooby dooby doo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Dooby dooby doo Elder

I overheard someone bragging on a stream that a GM gave them some food that was completely out of era. Not the first time I have heard of this happening on TLP servers

We aren't talking like 20hp stats. We are talking about mana/hp regen + all those weird stats we get later on heroic gear.

Which gm/guide do I talk to for these?

Anyone have a link or know which food item I am referring to?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Sounds like a nice GM / good GM event!
    Derd likes this.
  3. Critt Augur

I was told that there is gold at the end of a rainbow......
  4. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Decent chance this is one of those people with the items lol.

I'm certainly not asking if this is happening. I'm asking if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. It's 100% happening.

The brag was accidental by someone in the streamers voice chat who forgot his buddy was streaming.
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

[IMG]
  6. That0neguy Augur

#wipeitclean
  7. Fumi-chan Augur

Yeah it happens at the VP key ground spawns most commonly. I'm guessing it's GMs trolling auto-clickers and AFK players. Wish I got a muffin when camping my key. :(
  8. Critt Augur

decent chance that you would love the bridge I'm selling......
  9. Cainen Augur

A gm did give out cookies last night while telling people to not sit on the Swamp spawn point.

[IMG]

Nom nom nom nom, cookies.
  10. Kahna Augur

Really, we are complaining because a GM was making people not stand on the spawn point in SoNH and then gave people cookies? He wasn't trolling anyone, I wasn't even clicking on the spawn point, or camping the key, I just ran past while camping frogs for my necro skullcap and he was there. Found a no stat chocolate chip cookie in my inventory later. I swear you guys can complain and conspiracy theory up just about anything.
    Critt likes this.
  11. Raina Elder

Those are out of era! What an atrocity. And you call coirnav a TLP server.
  12. Cainen Augur

What was funny is they just ended up in peoples inventory, no trade or anything.

I thought he had overlooked me when I heard he was handing out cookies(saw him show up a few times over the course of the day trying to keep the spawn civil), but nooooo they were just ninja sneaky cookies.

I even joked he was level 50 and he dinged 55 instantly causing everyone to joke with him.

Nice to see GMs interacting with people, even if the primary goal was to stop others from trolling a bag =P.
  13. Dooby dooby doo Elder

I think it is funny that you guys think this is the scenario I am talking about. I don't care about a GM giving away no-stat cookies.
  14. Critt Augur

Well your post isn't exactly full of details........I mean the whole thing is going off of some comment from a random guy in a stream, not even your first hand knowledge... So is it any wonder no one is taking it seriously
    PathToEternity likes this.
  15. Coirnav Augur

Oh you care...
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sweet jesus will someone think of the children? You may as well wipe the server if there is out of era stat food.
    Ethereal likes this.
  17. Fumi-chan Augur

#muffinsforeveryone
  18. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

What if GM's were giving out scooby snacks?
  19. Arrk Augur

#wipeitclean2018
  20. monkypowah Elder

pretty much the only way I'd ever log back into the coirnav server.. even then I doubt i would lol