Fixed Internally Glyphs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FawnTemplar, Dec 20, 2019.

1. FawnTemplar Augur

At level 114 I can no longer see any glyphs other than fireworks in my special tab:
    [IMG]

Nor can I spend any glyphs which I had previously bought:
    [Fri Dec 20 21:28:48 2019] You must be below level 114 to use the ability Glyph of Destruction (100-114)!
    Raccoo, Dewey, Ssdar and 19 others like this.
  2. Drakang Augur

They come back at 115. The current ones are supposed to be useable till you hit 115 when you can buy the new one. The description of the glyphs says useable through 114 but it does actually go away when you level up to 114. A level without glyphs when used to having them is rough.
  3. FawnTemplar Augur

I should also say that they didn't disappear from my window until I bought one.
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Can confirm this bug. Glyphs disappeared when I hit 114. :oops:
  5. Lorai Lorekeeper

I had bought all of my Glyphs, and max'd my AA's before new expansion. I am lvl 114 now. Server = Bertoxxulous, on tonight's raid I hit my Glyph of Dragonscales, and got the message:
    [Mon Dec 23 20:42:34 2019] You must be below level 114 to use the ability Glyph of Dragon Scales (100-114)!

So I hurried to my AA Special Tab to buy/upgrade Glyph, but Glyph of Dragonscales wasn't listed?
  6. Celephane Augur

I have this problem as well
  7. Dewey Augur

So I couldn't use a disc, so I deleveled to 113. At 113 I could use the glyph. Then I rezzed back to 114 and bought the glyph again. Any glyph bought at 114 doesn't work. The glyphs just go away from the aa window and can't be scene.