Glyph of dragon scales - Does not stack with warrior Defensive ability?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Beardsy, May 5, 2019.

1. Beardsy Elder

On my 65 warrior on Coirnav server - In the AA window - Under the "Special tab" It says with 20 AA's I was able to purchase "Glyph of dragon scales" A one time use, expendable AA ability that would increase my hp/mitigation/avoidance etc... By a significant margin.

I decided to use this trying to tank Rallos Zek in PoTime-B tonight. Our guilds first attempt at him.

Does the AA ability "Glyph of dragon scales" NOT stack with warriors "Defensive" ability? I popped glyph during the fight while still in defensive mode and the glyph did absolutely nothing as far as I'm aware. I saw no increase in HP/AC/Avoidance etc... Was this a bug or is there just zero warning that it actually doesn't stack with defensive?

Maybe if this doesn't stack with defensive it should give a pretty big warning in some red text so people don't waste AA's please?

Thank you for your help!
  2. Beardsy Elder

Bump. Any answers to this? I wasted 20 AA for something that didn't work.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

They changed the way it works a bit. I am not sure, but the different levels are for different levels of the toon. Could it be you need to purchase the next rank of glyph for it to work?
  4. Beardsy Elder

Well it says it works from levels 65 to 69. No previous ability requirements. And it's purchasable at this level. It says nothing about anything not stacking with any abilities etc...

Kinda feel like I got screwed =/