Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Boyboi, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Funk Augur

Sabre do you really need this advice? You're a smart guy! ^_^
  2. Lisard Silly

Glyph of Dragonscales is gonna be your best option for your all out 30s burn. so when you gank aggro, inside the mobs bunghole getting blasted with all sorts of craziness, you dont insta die =P

pretty much any scenario you are glyping, dragonscales is gonna be best imo, group, raids, molo, solo, swarm, kite and burning.

everything is pretty sound advice given here, as for the spreadsheet (haha sancus) it is one path you can take. The FUNny thing about monk is there is a few solid discs paths that can change by event/content/group makeup. What works for 1 monk in 1 guild apart of 1 raid team, may not net the same results for another monk in a completely different scenario, but it should get your wheels grinding in any case on how to improve upon it for your scenario.

i see u is monk, i is monk 2.
    important things for monk that will give you the greatest returns so do what ever, sleep with whomever to get these 2 things:
    Bard stuffs
    SCF
    other importante stuffs, but not as sexy as above:
    Zerker aura
    Ruuabri
    shm epic/Lions
    NETs
    stealing mana burns

also, stop talking bout monk club, fittin get us nerfed in some mind boggling way gais =P
    DaciksBB likes this.
  3. Boyboi Elder

Lol I need all the help I can get to catch that zerker DPS...thanks for the input. What is Lions, Lisard, and by mana burns do you mean wizzy Manaburn?

If monk club gets nerfed I'm just going over to bard club where I'll be appreciated and loved.
  4. Lisard Silly

https://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=Dissident Roar

ya the charges on the mana burn wizards cast on the mob lol, was mostly joking about that bit =P
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You just need to harass him more. It’s always worked for me with FQ Champeen Sancus.

Neg him up with Erlich Bachman like ferocity, and he’ll hook it up.
  6. Tolzol Augur

He even has a tolzol spreadsheet he won’t share with me......cuts deep man it cuts real deep :( lol
    menown likes this.
  7. DaciksBB Augur