Glyph Acrane Sercert

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, Oct 23, 2019.

1. ptah Augur

Ok so I thought this Glyph didn't work with bard. Atleast a few months back it appear to not work for us. Last night I was fiddle farting around in pofire raid and openly talking to the other bard, basically crying about my mana issues.

I look and saw I had a Acrane saved at 40 AA. I was down to 2% mana about 5 % before snails spawn (50%). I said I would staunch and use the Glyph just to make sure. And I did.
    Results, only by the eye test and timer of my mana pool, this appeared to work. Oh boy was I happy and super excited. It help me or gave me the appears of helping with mana. I was also chew up xyz tonic things.. I never a buff or anything.. no idea if those work or not.. but I using them kinda recklessly at 2 or 3 mins.. 2 min recast. Mod Rods as well.. but a bards mana goes down like working lady at the docks.

Anyone confirm this? I plan to attempt to test this under a more controlled setup in a week or so. Both by the number of insult casts/alliance and by time. What duration til im out of mana or when must I rally myself.

Thanks ahead of time. Happy humper day
  2. Fire_Wiz New Member

Read a book.
  3. ptah Augur

ok I will answer. What does reading a book have do with this post?
    General reason to post what was posted was to share info with others.. and maybe just maybe I saving some time and effort with someone returning knowledge. Goal is have a win win for all bards.

Have a nice day.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Didnt used to work. Works now, at least on beta.
    Can check it by casting insult and checking how much mana you lose. Without the aa you will lose exactly what the icon says, except if a regen tick happens at that time then you can see that it will look like it cost what the spell says minus what your in combat regen says. Click the aa on and repeat.
  5. ptah Augur

Yes I agree it never worked before. And honestly I don't why I had the glyph ready the other night.
    But wishful thinking and thinking Mod rods used not work.. but they do now, just maybe there is a loyd chance is hell. So I used it and lost my mind in joy. Honestly looking for 3rd party confirm before I selo speed run circles.

Tx svann for answering.