Glowing Seafarer Ornaments - No 2-handers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Arcainos Augur

We just got the last achievement in the TDS raids, and when we finally clicked accept on the achievement for TDS Vanquisher, there were a ton of cool TDS ornaments.
    Clicked through converting through the dozen or so 1-handers, the shields, the bows, and the ONE staff (sextant) in the set, only to go find out that there wasn't a 2-handed melee weapon of any kind in the set - no sword, axe, pike, spear, baseball bat, nothing.

I really hope this was unintentional, because if not, I as a berserker, find it appalling.

I was even told from a GM that they think it's got to be an oversight, and that the full set wasn't properly uploaded (or whatever).

Please tell me there are a handful of 2-handers that accidentally didn't make it into the game.
    Sancus and Silv like this.
  2. Kellaer Augur

These ornaments are based off of group weapons. And there is definitely more than one group two hander, so they should be included in the transformations, right? I'm sure it is an oversight.

This shows how out of touch I am with the group game.
  3. Sancus Augur

On the flip side, the group ornament (Challenger) has no staff version :(
  4. Kellaer Augur

:confused:
  5. roguerunner Augur

Technically, the staff is a 2h-er :p
  6. Arcainos Augur

"there wasn't a 2-handed melee weapon of any kind in the set " was what I said.
  7. mmofosho Lorekeeper

seriously? no 2-handers besides a staff?

Has this been fixed?
  8. EQgamer23 Elder

I'm assuming this was a mistake that will be corrected.
  9. Fenudir Augur

This late in the expansion, I doubt it.
  10. Qulas Augur

No H2H graphic either.
    roguerunner, Phrovo1 and Romance like this.
  11. Phrovo1 Augur

They should have just made 12 different variations of wands and staves. Would reflect how they think of melee.
    Silv likes this.
  12. Kellaer Augur

We obviously get the missing glowing ornaments by achieving Vanquisher of all the T1 TDS raids.
    Silv likes this.
  13. Fenudir Augur

Then the lack of any 2-hand ornament is about right. (The zerkers will get it)
  14. Phrovo1 Augur

We obviously get the missing ornaments for paying $130 for the unprecedented Super Collectors Edition! Just the ornaments. No raids.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Only if the ornaments show up for 30 minutes at a time and have a 2 hour re-use, where the other 1:30 they appear as large wet pink noodles, and the duration is non focusable. None of this will be stated until the majority of the playerbase hath purchased them.

Also, there shall be no refunds!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Phrovo1 like this.
  16. Phrovo1 Augur

Not to mention they go poof after 3 days.
  17. Arcainos Augur

Still no ornaments from this - any comment?
  18. Arcainos Augur

Can we get a comment on this?

Still feeling pretty snubbed that we were outright forgotten.
  19. Ashten-Prexus Journeyman

20. beryon Augur

Now I want a pink noodle ornament.