Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Looks pretty good actually!

Throw in 2-3 more, a couple pieces of toast, some bacon, and the day's off to a roaring start :)

I always thought they should have used some food nobody likes in that old commercial.
    Nennius and Stymie like this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I'd be okay with a Paladin dagger...steal it from the Rogue itemization table so they can feel what experience the receiving end of theft for a change!
  3. CazRaX Elder

If I could figure out what I am missing to get 10/10 on that I would, best I have done is 9/10 :/
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Wake and bake and... fry?
  5. Micker Augur

I miss the group heal weapons! Thought that's what this post was about.
    Nennius and Lubianx like this.
  6. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Celephane likes this.
  7. Lubianx Augur

I personally don't care which weapon type is given to knight 1-handers, but if you use the analogy that it's been a while since knights had a slash 1-hander (TBL was the last) then it's been even longer for piercing (TDS was the last I believe and that was a ultra-rare drop, not from any particular mob).

Personally, I would just like to see a knight 2HP with bonus damage when on a mount. I love a good joust
    Skuz and Elyssanda like this.
  8. CazRaX Elder

ZenMaster likes this.
  9. Chaosflux Augur

Honestly they should mix up the procs alittle on war only weapons and knights.

Knights getting constant rune weapons is kind of boring, would be fun to have a lifetap tank weapon or a group heal proc like the ROF class weapon for pals was going to be.
    Ozon likes this.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

I would prefer a slasher myself and am quite happy the epic retelling ornament is a slasher. That stays in my one hander at all times. I did it twice so I could get my 2.0 ornament for my 2 hander as well.
    Angahran and Elyssanda like this.
  11. Sobmre Augur

if they do it will be SK only, since Pallies always get crapped on
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

There is another meaning to the word "blunt" that I was responding to there in a bit of humor. ;)
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Needs flipped. I have no idea why oozing yolk tastes better after it's flipped but it does.
    Elyssanda and Xhartor like this.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

If they fixed aggro in other ways I could certainly live without the percent based 'compound interest' type of procs we have on current warrior weapons. With a lucky string of procs you can really shoot above another tank quickly by accident.
  15. Xhartor Augur

Oozing egg yoke also make a really good dipping sauce for fries.
  16. Stephen51 Augur

Hammers are for Blacksmiths and Carpenters Sir!

Swords are for Knights and Warriors!

They could utilise the convert function they have for augs and a few items. 1hb converts to 1hs converts to 1hp? Same(ish) stats, different graphic.

Unless they introduced more bonuses and negatives for certain weapons against certain mobs, the only reason we want different weapons is to top up your weapon skill (takes usually 1 fight) and/or the aesthetic.

The only problems I could see with this idea would be having to remove the augs before you converted it. But again see above, plus weapon augment distillers aren't too expensive.

Also if they introduced an event where you needed different weapon types for different mobs, like the old MPG trial, that might be a problem. Is there a keyboard command to convert an item?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Knight weapon line up suggestions:

(*Those with / drop in an "inert" state that has to be cleansed to make PAL/(2HB CLR) useable or corrupted to make SHD useable with a short quest to obtain a purifier or defiler)
    • 1HS with Group Heal PAL / 1HS with Lifetap SHD (Purified / Defiled Sword of #)
    • 1HB with Cold DD PAL/SHD (Frozen Knight's Bonecracker)
    • 1HP with Poison SHD / 1HP with Target of Target Heal PAL (Purified / Defiled Misericorde of #)
    • 2HB with Undead/Holy DD PAL/CLR / 2HB with Disease DD SHD (Purified / Defiled Maul of #)
    • 2HS with Fire DD PAL/SHD (Testament of Flame)
    • 2HP with Corruption DD SHD / 2HP with Magic DD PAL (Purified / Defiled Lance of #)
    Mithra and Elyssanda like this.
  18. bobbin Elder

Kill every roaming guard in Freeport. Ignore the NPC's in buildings. I did this a couple weeks ago and got Hatred.
  19. Angahran Augur

ROFLMAO!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

For smoking yes. For exacting vengeance upon evil it MUST be a blade. :)
    Elyssanda likes this.