give me housing, take my money

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, Feb 13, 2017.

1. taliefer Augur

i think DBG is throwing away alot of potential SC sales by keeping housing locked all the way until the HoT expansion.

what are the chances/ability to give us access to the housing zone before HoT on progression servers? its fun, adds no player power, and is another avenue of revenue. seems like a win all around.
  2. Funktions Lorekeeper

It's a progression server. Not a out of era wishlist server. Play on live if you want housing and wait for it if you want to play on Phinny.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

Then they would have to open the guild lobby early and allow all the benefits of that zone. No thx. We are in PoP/LoY atm.
  4. Machen New Member

No, they don't. They can open guild lobby without any of the mobs spawning inside it. In fact, they will.
  5. Moggman Elder

would love to empty my bank of weapons past that ive been saving someday for house decorations
  6. Machen New Member

No reason really for them not to do this. Houses convey no advantage by themselves--beyond maybe some extra storage space. There won't be trophies or anchors till the appropriate expansions, so it's purely cosmetic--and people that don't want to see them can just avoid the zone...
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

No reason not to have housing honestly. its easy marketplace money for them and a fun thing for players to do. Keep this thread alive :)