GIVE ME EXTRA DAYS ON MY SUB

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, May 30, 2020.

1. KimchiGoddess Augur

SINCE I CANNOT LOG IN WITHOUT WAITING FOR HOURS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
    JasmineMangler likes this.
  2. TheDohn Augur

It's $15.
  3. Tawxik New Member

Stop spamming the forums and go hug your waifu pillow. Jesus.
    TheChosenOne and VandilIzer like this.
  4. That0neguy Augur

Pretty sure you can login just fine. You just cant access the 1 server out of 100 spread across 4 different games without waiting your turn.

If you check your account you will see that .0002 days have been added as it is proportionate to what you can't access.
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

Except in my country it's twice that.
  6. discordkitty Augur

No kidding, I can't play on the server that I paid money to come back and play on. WTF is the point? I'd like a refund so I can stop playing this game again since I can't log onto the server I came back for.
  7. Kilimanjaro New Member

Yeah I'd have to say it would be nice to play on the server that I want to play on. I resubbed to play on a fresh server. I have zero interest in playing on Rizlona since it's a boxing server. I have no interest in playing on a server that's been going a while and a few XPACs in since I want to start in classic. I resubbed so I could play on Aradune but even at freaking 12pm EST there's an hour long queue, this is complete and utter bull****.
  8. Horatio New Member

Honestly I'm over trying to play on this freaking server. i already spoke to my CC company to reverse the charges. They can suck it and go without my money due to failing to provide the service I paid for.
  9. The Enchanter New Member

10. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Let's stop white knighting it.
    No one that came back recently wants to play on the junk old TLPs or the junk live servers.

We are all here for Aradune mostly, with some for Rizlona the bot server.

If the OP wants to charge back the CC let him, I'm on 3rd friend now who's down that route due to never being able to log in as we all can't sit around for days waiting to be magically let in.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  11. TheChosenOne Augur

Well that escalated quickly
  12. TheChosenOne Augur

Ive been able to get in every single time I've wanted to with the exception of day 1.. i just had to wait a long time in line, but i eventually got in.

There was like a 5 minute wait time to get in this morning (saturday), which was pretty amazing..