Give advanced warning for ragefire launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tudadar, May 20, 2015.

1. Tudadar Augur

I hope you guys give advanced warning for a ragefire launch. Possibly a launch time estimate or just a opening fri/mon if needed.
    Gravija likes this.
  2. Gravija New Member

This is my only concern too. I wasted the day trying to play, but that was MY fault and I don't blame them for a shoddy launch or for the time lost. However, I would really like a general window of time to expect the relaunch since, well, if they just spring it on us there is going to be even more drama on the forums and in all likelihood, the server will be full and locked again as it was this afternoon. I hope the team at DB gets a good night's sleep and has the energy to solve this puzzle in the a.m. and then lets us know when to expect Ragefire to reopen. I don't even care about names or people two levels higher than me - I just want my $15 to not being going to waste.
    Tudadar and Gknight like this.
  3. MBear Augur

If they give an estimate, and then don't open it on the minute, the forums will blow up about it, as we have seen tonight. I'd be hesitant to put a number to it as well with that sort of feedback.
    Jadefox and Ellanox like this.
  4. Vulak-Arkadius Augur

its a holiday weekend, i wouldnt be surprised if they worked out all the glitches Thurs/Fri and just waited till Tuesday to launch so they dont piss off more people with no support through the weekend when everyone is off and then there is further requests for another wipe
    Tudadar likes this.
  5. Fornow Lorekeeper

if they bring it up at 4am that would be hot!
  6. Jonalexander New Member

That's ridiculous think about what you guys are saying... There are thousands of people who got game cards like myself... activated 1 ,2, and 3 accounts (like me) or even more who wanted to play.. today. Now if they hold up launch for another week? What is this? Have everyone subscribe then say sorry try again next month? That's rediculous
  7. Bluebandit New Member

I think they should just open asap and if your on your on and if your off your off. Can't please everyone.
    Tornat likes this.
  8. Jadefox Augur

I'm with MBear on this. Heck it seems that they're not even sure what the cause is, so trying to give a window in which the unknown cause is corrected would be a complete WAG at best.

--Jade
  9. Elkay Augur

Ninja launch would be worse. Get the known issues ironed out in an isolated environment, have a tiny internal live server test to do fingers & toes on the production server, then open the floodgates at the announced time and let a roll of the dice determine who gets in first and gets whatever names.
    Tudadar likes this.
  10. Fornow Lorekeeper

Nailed it