GINA Rogue triggers

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Sissruukk, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Can anyone point me to a site that might have a good set of GINA rogue triggers I can download?

Thank you.
  2. Bahdah Augur

There is such a site? Its pretty easy to setup your own triggers with GINA tbh. I assume you want discipline triggers?
    svann likes this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

I didn't know if there was a site or not, hence asking.
    I am looking for disc/aa triggers, mainly timers though, so I know when my stuff is ready, without having to load up hotbars to see when they pop up (i.e. macros I run).
  4. Bahdah Augur

So its simple, are you atleast somewhat familiar with Gina? Make a timer overlay, then go make your trigger, lets do Twisted Chance for an example... (Your attacks flow perfectly together.) *Category will set to the timer overlay you made, then we'll go to timer tab > timer type - Timer (count down) > trigger name - Twisted Chance > timer duration - 8mins. Then we'll go to timer ended tab.. we can put for *Use text to speech - Twisted Ready or whatever you want to hear. So on with other triggers.
  5. Bahdah Augur

You can also have a timer on a Macro if you didnt use all the lines.. /timer #.
    Every 10 = 1sec
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

Thank you. I wanted to see if there was something out there already before I started messing around with it on my own, hence my original post. I picked up a few triggers from a rogue that comes over to visit us every now and then, but I will work on fine tuning to what I want.

I would have to look at my macro, but how does this work? Does it "grey out" the macro button for that amount of time set by the timer?
  7. Bahdah Augur

Correct, Like a disc would
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ahh, thank you, that will be very helpful.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

Found out you can run this /timer # on the same line as the disc/aa you want. For instance:

/disc Pinpoint Deficiencies Rk. II
    /alt act 1412
    /alt act 3514
    /alt act 378
    /timer 4800, /disc Twisted Chance Discipline
  10. Bahdah Augur

There you go.