Giant Fire Beetle Eye

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kiddo, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Kiddo New Member

Has this item been removed from the game? I need one to finish a quest and I can't find it anywhere. I've been killing Giant Fire Beetles all day in Tox, WK and commons. I've also killed Queen Kliknik in North Qeynos about 30 times.

Any help is much appreciated.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It does look to be rare according to Allah. Maybe Queen Klaknak in Kithicor ? Sometimes the best way to find something is to check the merchants also.
  3. Annastasya Augur

They still drop- from Giant Fire Beetles in several starting zones outside of home cities. I got one in Toxulia Forest recently. They are not a common drop. If you are not sure what spawn cycles the Giant Fire Beetles are on, be sure to kill everything. At the south side of the eastern bridge in Tox, is where many spawns path through. Snakes, skunks, skeletons, poachers, kobolds. Just kill everything in that area.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. svann Augur

6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Just curious, why is that?
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

why they might be wrong %
    Not all peeps would down load and parcel the data to Magelo.
    and you dont know the total kills for that loot some one might have gotten a rare one the 1st kill but never killed that same mob twice so it would show up as 100%.

Use Magelo where items were drooping when some one parched it last using Magelo.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Also Magelo will list it even if it was on a merchant. Just means someone sold the merchant that item. However I have had very good luck with finding stuff based on that Magelo drop list.

I checked my characters and I do have one that I believe was part of a guide event within the last 6 months. Its on my level 107 chanter so couldn't think of any other reason she would have it.