Ghosted Raid Achievement (Gorowyn)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lianeb, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Lianeb Augur

Last Night we attempted this
    "Defeat 3 or Fewer Undying Ghosts."

We Killed:
    General Dekloaz (Live)
    Magma Lord Vimax (Live)
    Forge Lord Wim (Live)
    These three spawned as Ghosts

We then killed the following in the time limit to win:
    High Arcron Ioulin (Live)
    Forge Lord Wim (Ghost)
    Magma Lord Vimax (Ghost)
    General Dekloaz (Ghost)
    High Vizier Ri`zyr (Live)

We only killed 3 Ghosts. Didn't get the achievement. I am wondering if it's bugged.
    Technically the ghosts that respawn in the raid do not have "Undying" in their title like the group counterparts. None the less when the 3rd Ghost died last night we got the fail message for the achievement.

So is it really 2 or less Ghosts?
    If it is Can you spawn High Arcron Ioulin and High Vizier Ri`zyr. Without killing the 1st 3 live mobs. They seem to always spawn once once the forge lord dies but we always kill the Magma lord before him. Can we skip Magma lord and kill forge lord to spawn the last two?

Otherwise this seems unobtainable.
  2. Axxius Augur

You have to kill the first 3 in order to spawn the last 2. If the script is bugged and requires N < 3 instead of N <= 3 then there is nothing that can be done until it's fixed.
  3. Lianeb Augur

Been almost a month now.

Has anyone been able to do this achievement?
  4. feeltheburn Augur

and in the end just lame wep ornaments as your reward....I personally aint too worried about raid achieves this expansion.
    Sancus likes this.
  5. Lianeb Augur

I like check marks and challenges. To each their own
    Yinla and feeltheburn like this.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

and to this thats cool. I just wont sweat it is all, if we do we do, and if we dont wont lose sleep over ornaments. The "challenge" should issue a decent reward....and to the reward in this case, nothing more then something also accomplished in GROUP type achieve and thats pretty lame imo. But like you said, to each his own. Kinda like working overtime for the same pay, not gonna do that either unless I HAVE to.
  7. Absor Developer

Found and should be fixed with next patch.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Lianeb Augur

Thank you Absor