getting back into the game when did Xev close down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chudd, Jun 21, 2017.

1. chudd New Member

when did Xev close down? anyone still around from Xev 2002 or 2003?
  2. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Xev was merged into Druzzil Ro back on 19-May-05. Should be peeps still around on that server from Xev.
  3. chudd New Member

don't see druzzil ro on server list, did that merge into something also?
  4. Negris New Member

5. Axxius Augur

6. Scorrpio Augur

I am originally from Xev. We are now on Xegony. What guild?
  7. chudd New Member

i was in multiple guilds as some merged and others disbanded.

rogue main was optiimusprime. odysseys for a bit, dissonance for a long time. harmonium for a short time before real life made me quit. i know theres a few others i can remember right now.

what was your name and guild?
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart is still around from our free transfer to the newly created Xev to relieve the overpopulated Tarew Marr server and through all the mergers bringing us to the server called Xegony.

Though its all bits and bytes. Server name is irrelevant just know that those of us that were on Xev are on Xegony now :)
  9. Scorrpio Augur

On Xev, I was in In Via Damnum, which now merged into Alliance of Hope.
  10. Tyrene Souchai New Member

Tyrene Souchai.... Singer of Dissonance (did a few stints in other guilds before that). Played for many many years! I left for EQ2 when that came out (before the merger with Druzzil). Play EQ2 (still occasionally play) with my bruiser Tyrelle Souchai. Say hi if you see me!
  11. Shanarias Augur

I was in Wolves of Xev with this name, but it was a different char. I can only remember one other name from that guild, and I don't believe he is around any more. He was a Paladin named Mephsito. I learned a whole lot of stuff about how to play from him, and the ethics of playing the game.
  12. snailish Augur

Every time this comes up I think why not just list the servers by a single name (i.e., Povar) but when you hover over them a popup says "Povar/Quellious/Rodcet Nife/Morden Rasp" or whatever a particular server is actually made up of by mergers.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

Welcome back to The Greatest Game Ever Made.
  14. Kyraae New Member

I was on Xev from 2000-2004 ish. My main was Kyraae, an Erudite paladin and secondary was Jaade, a wood elf bard. I remember Mephisto.

I was in the guild Covenant of Valor.
    Shanarias likes this.