Gettin pretty lame

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Maedhros High King

Played for about 12 of 15 last hours, dont judge me.... No lag problems at all.. lo and behold raid time and its all horrendous lag and crashing.
    This is getting ridiculous.
  2. Mistatk Augur

I concur. If its the ISP's of the world, not daybreak, that is understandable. But, no other games i play or netflixx or etc is laggy right now. I would just like to know the cause, and if it is being worked on.
  3. Maedhros High King

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the server crashes when we are doing loot for Lceanium.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

I suspect after buying SoE Daybreak changed something with their existing network architecture to make things cheaper. These are the consequences.
  5. Maedhros High King

Outfreakin standing!
    After rollback half our dang people do not have the lockout and flags, and the other half has lockout but no flag.
  6. Sostenes Augur

Must be Saturday, these folks are really testing our patience
  7. Slippry Augur

Greetings Illa, Maedhros,

Thank you for updating your ticket. We are aware of this issue, however, as this pertains to new content we will be unable to grant items if they are not being awarded. This issue will need to be corrected on a global level, and we will be unable to grant items to individual players. Though we used to be able to assist with issues like this in the past, we no longer have the resources to do so. I can assure you that you are not being singled out and for these types of requests we are unable to assist.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Today, we shall call you Maedbros! (sad attempt at RU Mad bro lol)

Sorry you guys had your raid time ruined, that's not fun at all :( I really hope this fix the network issue. RoK is too much fun for network issues!!
  9. Maedhros High King

We had 54 people in raid tonite when we beat Lceanium at about 9pm est.
    Server crashed about 1 minute later.
    After waiting around for 20 minutes to get back in, we found that the rollback was a total F-ing failure.
    Obviously the chest was gone.
    10 people still had flag and coins and lockout after rollback.
    2 had lockout but no flags or coins.
    1 had flags and coins but no lockout.
    Everyone else had no flag, no lockout so we decided to reform and try to get it down again to preserve as much as we could.
    Just as soon as I rebuilt raid, server crashes again.
    Most people get an unknown error and cannot log back in, some get in.
    By this time its 1030pm est and we can pretty much put a bow on it for the night.

Obviously tomorrow we can try again and hope the crappy servers can manage to do their damn job.
    What really ticks me off is now my guild members got to sit around and totally waste Saturday nite on a holiday weekend. Now we are 1 day off the pace in the serverwide rankings. 1 day can make a pretty big damn difference in the final tally.
    Not a damn peep from Daybreak about the server issues on Cazic or about how youre going to compensate the players.
    I want my Saturday nite back. I want my guilds flags and lockout fixed. I want some kind of response.
    More than likely I'm going to get a big fat empty nothing back.
    What a sad sorry state of affairs in this game.
  10. Rineryen Journeyman

The fact that this is a continuing problem on Cazic during weekend evening hours seems to be reason enough to ensure that customer support personal are monitoring systems. It is frustrating enough to see an hour worth of work lost without adding the lack of customer support to so much as acknowledge that problem. Tonight's crash(s) not only robbed my guild of needed flags but many individual members of coins and other rewards from the encounter. This also has caused problems limiting the number of members able to continue on with the guild to fight this encounter as part of the guild has a lock out and the rest does not. Regardless of any contrary policy Daybreak needs to consider how they are going to compensate not only the members of my guild but others on the Cazic server who have lost time and progress due to your lack of service.
  11. Zamiam Augur

im sorry but with server/network issues being the way they have been over the last month and then the release of EoK . jmho , but i would think most raid guilds would take a hiatus for the holidays and come back 1st week in december then take another break during xmas and continue after the new years ?

gotta expect there is going to be bugs and server issues when a new expansion comes out . although i have not really played in EoK yet accept to dip my toe in the zone in area for an hour or so.and I hear its a really good expansion release compared to the last few. I hope they fix whats wrong but i would not count on it anytime soon..
  12. Aurastrider Augur

While DB is investigating potential issues some of their players are investigating other things to spend their time and money on. Seriously not sure how long they think they can continue providing subpar service and maintain a player base. Eventually players will start to move on if these issues continue which really sucks because for me this is my main hobby but just like a fisherman might have his favorite fishing hole if the fish run dry they will find a new fishing hole to go to.
  13. Maedhros High King

Crash after crash after crash on Cazic. This is freakin BS.
  14. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Trust that it isn't just CT that keeps crashing. Seems to be three that are continually crashing. Cazic, Tunare and Xegony. My question is why those particular three and not all servers?
  15. Zamiam Augur

i would like to know why there are 2 threads going for the same thing mostly all about cazic crashing.. its unfortunate and im sure its very frustrating id be upset myself , however (knowing ) that i prolly would not get a response from anyone at DB until monday at the earliest id set EQ aside for few days and go spend time with family or play another game till the issue is resolved ..
  16. Drakang Augur

Got lucky and finished our raid right as Rathe went to crap today then crashed. Weekends are prime time to play. They really need to get things more stable on the weekend.
  17. Aurastrider Augur

If we all left until the issue was resolved we might never come back. This has been going on for months. The reason for multiple threads just shows how big of an issue this is. If you are not affected by the issue good for you but for those of us that have had our game play rendered to almost useless since the server specific patches we will continue to create new threads over and over until something changes or we leave the game for good.
  18. Critts Augur

We have been raiding mostly in the week, but the last 3 weeks we have tried to raid on Sunday night have been nearly impossable. Two times we called it due to server crashes and once we called it due to lag causing crazy delays in chat etc.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

I've seen it no problem at all. I saw raid members friday night have an issue (seemed to be their connection) but overall it has seemed fine.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

And good luck cazic folks. I've heard you had far more serious issues with crashes.