Get Your Forum Badges!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 19, 2014.

1. AB_H'Sishi Augur

What badges do exist and what's their prequisites? Right now I'm not sure if I'm even qualified to have more than "All Access" ...
  2. Tobynn Augur

When the same icons are repeated over and over and over and over for practically every poster on the page, it all becomes visual garbage anyway. I predict badges will be another forum feature that no one will care about in just a few short days. Trophies says Hi.

Thank goodness they finally implemented use of custom avatars and a real edit button. Oh, wait.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm happy being broken. =)
    Yinla likes this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Thanks for these! and testing...
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

The multigame badge isn't ready yet. Once we have the criteria for that one ironed out, we'll pass on the information on how to earn it.

The plan for the SOE Live badge is to start with the 2014 event.
  6. Geroblue Augur

ya hafta click 'get badges'. Then my all access showed up. But my multi SOE game player didn't. I use this account for both EQ and EQII.

edit:

I've never played nor used a Play Station. So the PSN badge makes no sense for any of my accounts.
  7. IceSy Augur

The only thing it's won't update / let me add, is the SOE Live Attendee. Which is a bummer :( ,. cuz I am so excited that I get to go! :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I, too, would like the SOE live badge, as I've gone over the past years and have signed up for this one...
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

The SOE Live forum badge will be included with the other in-game items that players receive after attending this event this year.

Unfortunately the system isn't able to award this badge based on previous years' attendance.
  10. IceSy Augur

ahh okies! Makes sense! :D This will actually be my first year attending,.. I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!!
  11. Fendy Augur

I have the multigame badge on the forums for Landmark (beta), Everquest 2, Planetside 2, DC Universe Online and Dragon's Prophet. Maybe someone at SOE should talk to someone else at SOE and let them know that EQ as their oldest moneymaker still requires quality attention.
  12. Fendy Augur

Edrick said
    "Is there one for getting banned more than 3 times? Because I don't see one and I'm upset"
    I got a 5 day suspension for asking the same question. Good luck to you and me. I hope to be back again eventually after the fallout from this comment. I'd say I love unicorns and fairies, but that hasn't saved me in the past.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Owl56 Elder

14. Ratbo Peep Augur

I hate to say it, but under the current implementation, all I actually "see" is a cheap way for SOE to show off how many "All Access Subscribers" it has, in the hopes of getting more people to pony up.
    So don't hold your breath waiting for a way to "un-show" your All Access badge. :D
    -R
    PS: By way of logic; Why spend the resources to have this feature at all - unless a ROI is expected?
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It is offering me the PS stuff when I have never at all used anything Playstation related to log with this account. I also have the option for Multi-game; which I am assuming is because I have logged into LoN to get my free packs to try and get the loot cards and having Beta'd a little on other games. Then of course I am an All Access member as well; would like to be able to turn it off just cause it looks gaudy to me.

I really think that it should list all of the possible badges you could have, but just have all, except the ones you have access to, greyed out.
  16. Warpiggs Augur

I have never played the Play Station either but it gives me a choice to pick it. I like the idea about having them ALL listed and the ones greyed out that you can't use.
  17. Warpiggs Augur

Haha, that's awsome..
  18. Fendy Augur

Will there be future badges that actually show what type of player we are?
    [ ] Raider
    [ ] Boxer
    [ ] Moloer
    [ ] Tradeskill Master
    [ ] Explorer
    [ ] Collector
    [ ] Fishing Guru
    etc