Get Ready to Celebrate EverQuest’s 14th Anniversary

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ribeye Journeyman

Today IS March 11th and the Lockout timers are still as long as normal, no reduction at all.
  2. Geroblue Augur

Mid-week would be Wednesday, not Monday.
  3. Juston3smok333 New Member

I'll be watching this...
  4. Shadriel New Member

"Starting March 11, 2013 and going till March 17, 2013 Lockout Timers will be reduced by 30%. Do more of what you want, when you want!"

So um... this is still not working at all? Normal task timer is 6 hours - I went to do my Filling the Repository task only 5 mins before the normal 6 hour timer ends and it wouldn't let me ask for it, I had to wait for the full usual 6 hour lockout to end before I could request it again.
  5. LyonheartEQ New Member

Is the double exp just for EQ1? or EQ2 as well? I play both.
  6. Tasfalen New Member

Today is March 15th and the double experience is NOT on at the moment. Be nice if we could get a response as to why the benefits we were told would be active are not.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

The lockout timer reduction is not active and/or is not working. There is no change to any of the lockout timers on normal group/solo tasks.
  8. Warpiggs Augur

Seems as if the raid lockout timers are getting the reduction, but group missions and such are not. Is this intended? Or was this supposed to affect only raids and not group missions/tasks?
  9. Geroblue Augur

I got double experience on March 15.
  10. Cervelo Journeyman

What happened to the Anniversary events? It says it here as well as the in game message that it'll go to May 26th.
  11. Rivvet New Member

According to all Official Everquest notices ALL the anniversary events were to go to May 26, later amended to June 26. Heres what the Official post to Get Ready to Celebrate the 14th Anniversary said, and I quote, "Finally starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until May 26, 2013 all of our Anniversary content will be turned on. This party isnt going all night its going for two months". Its time for SOE to stand by its words and bring back all of the Anniversary Quests and Tasks until May 26, later amended to June 26. A company like SOE should be truthful in all its dealings with its customers, and this Gold customer wants the Official Everquest notices upheld and all the Anniversary Quests and Tasks returned as available live content.
  12. Raldaen New Member

Actually if you go back and read the very first post in this thread it says:
    • Starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until April 26, 2013, all our previous Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. Don't miss any of these oldies but goodies!
    • Starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until May 26, 2013, all our new Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. This party isn’t just going all night – it’s going for two months!
  13. Rivvet New Member

Actually if you go back and read 14th Anniversary Quests Piestros Day Off and Big Gnomes Big Problems Dexella Community Manager for SOE says as a result of the problems with the aforementioned quests " As a result of this we are going to extend the Anniversary events until May 26." Since as you say only the new content was going to May 26, the sentence as a result of this we are going to extend the Anniversary events until May 26 without including all the Anniversary Quests and Tasks becomes nonsensical.Only if all the Anniversay Tasks and Quests are included in that statement does it make sense.
  14. Ishtass Augur

I trust the official thread vs a post one person made (regardless of who it was) in another thread.
  15. Gola New Member

So what is the word? Today is May 2nd and none of the task givers are on?
    Are the quests over? Any words?
  16. Geroblue Augur

And none of the Anniversary tents with the food is there either... My toons really like the cookies, et al.