Get anything neat from the Iksar heritage crates?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raltar, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Raltar Augur

I got a froglok head in a jar.
  2. Drelik Lorekeeper

Full suit of chain
  3. Semah Augur

I'm curious whether the mount (a) has a useful stat buff and (b) is like a drogmor in that you can't angle down with "pgdn", only hit "end" to descend. Looks like maybe a drogmor model.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Trying to find info but is the lumbering chokidai the mount that will be available on agnarr come luclin? I saw some for sale but its quite an expensive risk.
  5. Weebaaa Augur

I got a statue that ports me halfway through Trakkanons Teeth to Sebilis.
    Will be exciting come March.
  6. Raltar Augur

Pretty sure there was a post in the TLP forum saying that it would be usable come Luclin on Agnarr.
  7. Herf Augur

I got a broken set of chat channels and no friends.
  8. Tappin Augur

I don’t gamble - no thank you
  9. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Nothing game changing except all my casters alts now look like peasants instead of spell casters.
  10. Nolrog Augur

I got all the familiars, and the mount, and a few of the armor suits. I'm hoping for the visage when I open my next month's reward.
  11. Weebaaa Augur

I will bring you the still beating hearts of twelve virgins if there is ever an illusion for an old Iksar "Trooper" like the one you get in the third OT quest
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

This is eq, its not like it'll be hard to find virgins.
  13. Weebaaa Augur

STILL BEATING HEARTS.

My offer stands
    Catarina Kerr likes this.
  14. Critts Augur

Got to be honest nothing worth the direct cost, but there are some cool items. Wish they would sell this stuff for one third the price I would be much more inclined to spend more money at that point.
  15. YellowBelly Augur

It's nice to see an such an old and witty mmo insult resurrected once in awhile. Haven't seen that one since like 2007.
  16. CrazyLarth Augur