Info Needed Generating Incredible Hate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hayzuss, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Hayzuss New Member

As of the last two weeks, I have been generating about 10 times more hate that I was 3 weeks ago. I have not changed any strats, gear, or anything as I am maxed. I can not figure it out as to why and thought maybe there was something that happened in the background. I am a 115 Beastlord and when I solo with my pet having all of his taunt and spells set for tanking plus mage taunt weapons, I am fighting to keep agro off of me with just auto attack on. This was never the case prior to a couple of weeks ago. If I use my big burns on raid, I am stealing agro from raid tanks. I can not point to anything as being the bug but thought someone here might have the same experience or a DEV with an idea of the cause so that it can be fixed. This issue is multiplied by the Feign Death bug that will likely never be repaired that doesn't always decrease agro to 1 if dots tick right about the same time as FD activates. This bug also affects the beastlord fade which should always drop agro 100% instantly.

Thanks in advance for reading,
    Hayzuss GeauxTigers <Luclin>
    Yinla likes this.
  2. TrueNorth Developer

Reproducing this issue may require additional information:

Which spells and abilities are being used? (Including any aggro reducing abilities such as Combat Subtlety).
    Which NPCs are being fought and in what zone?
    Is this affecting only Beastlords or are other classes affected as well?

Please report any issues with specific abilities (Feign Death) in a separate thread.

Thank you!
  3. Bigstomp Augur

This past week I've seen both beasts and bards generating far more aggro than I'd expect on raids. Just anecdotal info but it does seem to be a thing.