Gearing mage/necro for 95-100

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Necromonious, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Necromonious Augur

(note: on FV)

I don't have a lot of saved plat, maybe 250k at most between the two soon-to-be level 95 chars. I need to upgrade chest and arms badly for the focuses (amongst other visibles and non-visibles). I'm just not sure what to be looking for on AH. Boreal stuff seems pretty good, as a weaker focus but that doesnt degrade before lv.100. The raid stuff like Elegant Soulslaver is better but degrades a bit before 95, and stuff like stately or Gelid is out of the question (never gonna be able to afford). Any suggestions? On the budget above, although I might buckle down and farm some plat at 95 for a while, can probably get another 200k before I lose my mind by grinding lol

Ty in advance for any advice
  2. Githy Elder

I bought Boreal for my caster group to get them into new armor at 92, then moved straight to tier 4 at 100. I didn't see the point in getting anything between 92 and 100 (the levels roll by so quickly), and the raid stuff is just SO expensive.

Remember, you can always drop a krono to make up the extra you need (I did) - I spent the equivalent of 2 krono's the other week on a lousy pizza takeaway (my wife accidentally ordered 2 sets of everything online...and it really was a lousy pizza) :eek: