Gear path for level 85 boosted 3 box.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Craized, May 7, 2020.

1. Craized Lorekeeper

So I’ve come back and started up a 3 box on AB.

I’m running gribbles, for exp and gear.

My question is:

Should I spend my tokens and upgrade ASAP as I go, or should I save for a specific tier of gear?

Cheers.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Tucoh likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Agree with CatsPaws.

CotF Marks of Valor -> TBM Remnants of Tranquility -> Ring of Scale Conflagrant -> Torment of Velious T1 gear is my recommendation, and I'd recommend upgrading ASAP.

If you post your classes we may be able to give you some priority or other special items to look out for. The right focus items can make a huge difference and be pretty easy to get
  4. Craized Lorekeeper

Cheers for the reply’s guys.

To Tucoh, my setup atm is sk, Shaman, enchanter, though I’ll be swapping out the chanter for bard sometime around level 95
  5. Tucoh Augur

Cool, it'll be a solid group, you're gonna do great. With the enchanter you may want to check out Umbrage and the sha/enc may want to look at Darkened Gem of the Leviathan and Bark of the Wilting Grove. But it's not critical.
  6. Ebine Augur

Is doing the heroes journey in SOD to get paragon a very good route?
    That is what I did at around 83 or so. Finished all the quest and got Paragon armor
  7. Xenze Elder

The heroic boosted gear is a bit better since the Paragon gear (albeit good), is recommended at 80, and therefore just slight worse off.

Not going boosted route, then yes, I fully support the SoD progression gear :)