GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deano187 New Member

I have the same issue with latest ver .99C and cannot seem to fix it even with an ini reset.
  2. Nekuliz Journeyman

Is there a version of this that can be downloaded? i have tried multiple times and it just says beta 2.0.0 can't be downloaded securely. am i doing something wrong?
  3. Plumbus Lorekeeper

It has been like that for the past year or 2 , making the program useless (inaccurate). Which is a shame because it has some nice features that other working parsers do not.
  4. Nekuliz Journeyman

Is there a decent parser that can be used? With coming back to game im trying to learn what works and how not to be useless.
  5. Plumbus Lorekeeper

Fenthen likes this.
  6. Risiko Augur

That's sad. I really liked Gamparse. I've been using EQLogParser laterly, and it works really well though.
    Shindius and Fenthen like this.
  7. Cheekmeat New Member

I have a live overlay I can't seem to fix. It has 20 players and can not be moved with live overlay window movement options. I also have top 5 played set and my two windows I can adjust only show 5 but I can't get rid of this big one in the center of my screen. Also which log file do I use?
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

9. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Trying to download from the first post, but I can't get the link to do anything.
    Is it me or is it broken?
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

My understanding is that Beimeith is not currently working on Gamparse, but plans to at some point in the new year.
  11. Corydon Augur

It's you. Download works perfectly fine for me. Just tried again for testing.
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have the same issue.
  13. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I had to right click the link, copy link address and paste in google and the exe. file downloaded.
  14. Slingdeath New Member

15. Corydon Augur

He gave the downlink link to you. Not sure why you are posting that question. Right-click the filename and do "save link as".
  16. Coagagin Guild house cat

Just downloaded .99C with no difficulty, just like any other download. Perhaps your download resistance needs to be "tashed" before attempting again. Dunno.
  17. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

This is happening to me as well. Just came back to EQ on Mischief server. I can't find a fix for it.
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I only see it occasionally. My big DoT will appear by itself, and judging by the total damage, it's just from one fight (out of dozens, and it gets used on every one).

An annoying blip, but not a big deal, at this point.
  19. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Mine is happening on every single fight with all Necro DoTs on TLP Mischief. I think I found the issue. It's treating the Necromancer as a pet themselves. It doesn't recognize the player and lists them as 'unknown' class. The same as any pet.
  20. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Is the version under the download here clicky the latest version?
  21. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

22. Szilent Augur

tabbed, REGEX-enabled log searching
    Zunnoab, Duder and Sancus like this.
  23. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would suggest asking in a thread that isn’t dedicated to another parsing program.
  24. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

No clue what that is. Is it missing anything like cant parse 1hb etc? Doesnt allow heal parsing, bigger more standard things like that
  25. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

I had been running Gam for a while. the otherday i think i overloaded it with a log and now whenever i try to open this window pops up (well can't seem to attach an image... but it is the little window that i think was a notice about 'beta') for a second and then closes and nothing opens. tried to redownload and get same result. Any thoughts?

Edit* did see some older posts with what seemed to be similar issue - going to try various suggestions that were posted in response to those.*

Final Edit *Just to close this and provide information if others find they have the same problem*

this solution worked for me:
    Go to this location and show the hidden folder
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\GamParse, AppData is a hidden folder so you can either type it into the File Explorer bar or go into folder options and show hidden folders.
    Then delete this folder.
    Re-download and GamParse will work again!

Thanks previous posters if you are still around...
  26. coltongrundy Augur

Still can't credit DoT damage to the character that cast it?
  27. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Rexa, code-zero, Szilent and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.