GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Yep but it will get marked as a player next time the broken condition gets hit.
    Zarzac likes this.
  2. Finchy Augur

anyone have an issue where gamparse shows others dots as the dot name instead of being attached to the person that casted it?
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Just bumping to get this ahead of the necro'd thread ;)
    RPoo and svann like this.
  4. Braveheart Augur

How do you change the advance setting "Fights Start After?" Mine is grayed out and can't be changed. Changing it in the INI file does not fix it.
  5. Nniki Augur

This was what he stated regarding that setting back in December 2018. Not sure if he ever enabled it.
  6. Zamiam Augur

ok any boxers out there that use I S B o x e r that can help me with an issue im having .. so I have my 3 or 4 accounts up in windowed mode im not in full screen .. when I start out a fight Gamparse overlay is on my main window so i see my dps right thats good, but when I switch to my other window to hit some hotkeys then come back to my main window the overlay is gone and I have to go to my windows taskbar to click gamparse icon then my main window again to get it back . is there a way to keep the overlay on top always .. ? thx for any info

oh ive also looked at my EQ options under display and the checkbox for overlap windows taskbar is unchecked .. I read on eq resource that it messes with the overlay if checked ..
    https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=178652.0
    that was all i could find about the overlay
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Any known issues with GP now? I just tried opening GP, and it won't check for updates (even manually), and log file won't load.

Just me?
  8. Derd Augur

Download from first post on this thread, updating isn't enabled. Download will be the newest beta.
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Guessing you mean the new-ish (I've only seen it start in the last week or two) error when you open GamParse about "Error Checking for Manual Update. Please try again later." Doesn't seem to cause any issues after you click OK. My assumption is it is still trying to do some backend communication with an update server.

I can still load and parse log files however, so can't help with that part.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, got the latest version, but it's still not loading any log files. Apparently, given the responses, it's just me :(

UPDATE - Partially solved. If I load the entire log file(s), they all load. Any partial load (last hour, day, week, etc) says it loads, but nothing actually displays.
  11. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I would confirm you are looking at logs in the correct directory and you have logging enabled in game. Sounds like it may be loading old log files, hence why nothing "new" is loading.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Absolutely not.

These are the same log files I've used before I noticed this issue (i.e. my current log files). And the status bar in GP shows the size of the log file (correct) and the number of lines loaded (which also looks correct, given the various time frames I've tried).

This is definitely a case of it not wanting to display any data for a partial load of a log file which will load correctly for a full load.

Anyway, since I can access the data with a full load, I consider this a low priority. Not a big deal.
  13. BaraMangler New Member

Tatanka, check your settings. There is a field for amount of damage threshold before fights will show up. Those on TLPs in particular will need to change to a lower amount or their fights will typically not show.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The issue here is something changed. It is now giving an error message "Error Checking for Manual Update. Please try again later" when you launch the program and this was not present in the past
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yep, done long ago. Same settings, same log. For now, I'm just assuming there's a recent hiccup in the log, which is causing the issue for partial loads. As long as I can load with full load, I'm not too worried about it.
  16. Shardin New Member

17. Shardin New Member

Yes that "overlap windows task bar" unchecked solved my problem for a single window but I don't know of a way to keep it on top of all your windows. The following looks like it could help you but I have never tried it my self:
    https://www.groovypost.com/howto/ho...ake the active window,icon in the system tray.

18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

New question, hoping to find answers from the power users...

I've never paid much attention to the healing stats before, the healing overview was usually good enough. Recently, leveling an SK, I was curious how much healing I was getting from the various SK abilities which heal. I can see overall healing in the overview, and I can see how many times the healing abilities are used in the spell count tab. But what I can't find is >how much< healing is done by each ability. For example, Touch of the Cursed went off 10 times, Bond of Xalgoz ticked 50 times, etc, but how much total healing did I get from just those components?

Is there a way to get this info?
  19. Raccoo Augur

Healing tab > Select your name as Healer > Select "Healee" Total (first row)
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Gah, so simple, but I didn't see it! Was looking for labeled buttons or something like that.

Thanks much :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.