GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Meant "ranger," not range.
  2. Derka Power Ranger

It picks up the Slash and Kick damage and shows it in the Player DPS breakdown, but does not show that you used those abilities under Spells & Discs.
    Tarvas likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

They are discs, so there is no "You begin casting XXX" message and thus nothing to parse. The only message is the lands on message, but that won't tell you who cast the spell.
    Tarvas likes this.
  4. Derka Power Ranger

I'm happy that it picks up the damage, I know I casted them. Thanks again for updating it! I had an issue at first loading my old log but made a new one and it seems to be picking up stuff correctly now.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I was hoping something changed. :(
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update .60

-Changed Timestamps for /randoms back to the default for now since some people still seem to have problems for some reason.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update .61

-Fixed a problem with linking pets.

If any of you pet classes continue to have problems please let me know.
  8. enclee Augur

Wow, this is really nice Beimeith!
    Pirlo likes this.
  9. Pryssylus Journeyman

Export to HTML used to preserve sort-by column, test version appears not to. In other words, I can sort by descending damage in parser, but the exported HTML does not reflect this sort. This is a big deal, as most of our raiders access HTML I post on our forums to do comparisons and analysis, and they want to see where they stand relative to others, which they cannot now do. I've looked through and played with 'Export Options' but so far nothing seems to impact the sort. Am I missing something?
  10. Mintalie Augur

Thank you, Beimeith! Had the pet linking issue on the first event last night and guildmates told me about the newer version, installed, and voila, everything was perfect. In comparing some of the parses between players, I heard that they were spot-on.

Thanks for your tireless efforts on this! We are so happy to have the parser back and fully functional!!!
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. AluaneAB New Member

Apologies if this has been asked/answered previously, but is there a way to influence the formatting of the HTML output (send HTML to forums) ?

Some time between 1.6.0.13 and 1.6.1.5, the HTML output format changed, with the effect that neat/proportionate sized rows became inflated. I don't know HTML but it looks like the newer format has more carriage returns.

Before TBL, I stuck with 1.6.0.13 but it would be great if 2.0.x could either revert to the old format of HTML output or have some configurability (if it was changed to fixed something)

Many thanks for your efforts in updating the tool!
  12. Nibcat New Member

I still show an issue with linking pets. on version .61.

I load thje parser on my main monk, 3 pet classes in group. All that lists for owners is the Monk.
  13. Brohg Augur

Parsers don't invent knowledge, they don't get to know anything you don't know. Have those casters use the /pet leader command for evidence of their ownership, or link the pets manually.
  14. Nibcat New Member

Err i failed to mention this was during manual linking of pets to owners.

Even trying to link them manually, all the pets show up in the pets drop down list to link manually.. The ONLY person to list in the "owners" drop down is the monk, no other characters are listed in the "owners" drop down to manually link the pets.
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm not sure what you're talking about? Can you give me an example like a screenshot?

This was made with send HTML to forums:

http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/gamparse/images/FinalBladeLord.html

This is how it looks to me when I load it:

http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/gamparse/images/GP_2.0.0.61_HTML_Forums.png

The only problem I see there is the NPC DPS column needs to be renamed to NPC Max. (Edit: Fixed this for next update).

I'm using Chrome for what it's worth.
  16. Febb Augur

The HTML can be edited once you post it to the forums if you want to customize the way it displays.

Most likely the forums that they are using is converting the code to their formatting and is breaking the html.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

This is related to how some functions were re-written.

Export HTML to File used to pull it's data from the Overview Tab itself, thus whatever order you had it sorted is what you'd get (default Total Damage).

It now pulls directly from the actual data source behind the Overview Tab, and that was an unsorted list of items. I've since changed it to sort by Total Damage.

This means the HTML will be sorted by Total Damage, but you still won't have the ability to change how it's sorted. I tend to doubt that last part matters though.
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If people aren't showing up in the "Owners" box, that usually means the parser doesn't know they are a player yet. Have them talk in /group and that should fix it I think. If not, let me know.
  19. Brohg Augur

Joining raid I think would be a good player identifier as well? Mercenaries joining group would make that less straightforward, but raid should be safe/straightforward
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It already is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.