GamParse 1.6.0.X Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Are the pet names the same as a player name? If so, they won't save. You can't have the same name be both a player and a pet, and player > pet.
  2. Brohg Augur

There are several melee class disciplines GamParse doesn't recognize & tabulate that I'd like it to.

In particular tonight I noticed BER Avenging Flurry ("Someone 's attacks are hastened by anger.") isn't being identified.

Also PAL Holyforge is recognized, but Pureforge Discipline ("Someone's weapon is bathed in a pure light.") is not.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Avenging Flurry isn't counted because it shares a message with the Monk disc: Rapid Kick

Holyforge and Pureforge have the same messages. I can rename it to Holy/Pureforge if that makes a difference.
  4. Brohg Augur

Avenging Flurry "'s attacks are hastened by anger."
    Rapid Kick "'s attacks are hastened by discipline."

Holyforge Discipline "'s weapon is bathed in a holy light."
    Pureforge Discipline "'s weapon is bathed in a pure light."
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Well the moral of this story is don't read disc descriptions at 5 in the morning without sleeping the night before or they start to look the same.

I'll add them.

edit: it's avenging flurry and vengeful flurry that are the same.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Brohg Augur

Those share timer, one is a direct upgrade to the other. Thank your for adding these
  7. segap Augur

If you're looking for graphing ideas, I'd really like the ability to overlay two players' Line Damage graphs in the same graph so I can compare how they're doing when.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

I have not noticed any bugs so far.

I'm trying to decide if it's real or I've just been drinking.

(That sounds bad, usually your stuff is good, just a comment on software in general)
  9. Leigo You come here often?

No, example pet names: Igor, Hisdudeness, speedbump, etc
    None of the pet names match any guildies or friends so I'm at a loss
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Well, you can send me your log and tell me the player names and their pets that won't stay linked and I'll check it out,
  11. Daedly Augur

Gameparse 1.7 mobile? 2.99 in google play store. I would love to be able to look through log files at work on my phone using gameparse. Dont know if it would be worth your time, but i would pay a couple dollars to do so. Just an idea.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I wouldn't count on it.
    Tucoh likes this.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I've gone ahead and put in an update, can download via link in first post, but I'd like people willing to test it to do so before I make it widely available. It's not flagged as a beta version, but it should still be treated as such.

Version 1.6.1.4:

-Update .NET framework requirement to 4.7.2. (You either need Windows 10 October 2018 update installed, or to manually install framework 4.7.2).
    -Parse misspelling of Bard class title from old logs.
    -The new chart/graphs will resize when the window is resized.
    -Made Tank Tracking ignore exact capitalization. Usage is "[tell (yourname) !tank (name to track)"
    -Prevent warders and wards with default names from being added to the TrackedPet list as it was unnecessary.
    -Added Roman Numerals 61-70 for spell ranks when checking spells.
    -Prevent pets from having class set via disc message. (Beastlord Warders). They should now be listed as a Beastlord pet rather than an actual Beastlord under the class column.
    -Fixed issue with rounding of small numbers when exporting.
    -Added missing "quantity" for loot in the loot tab.
    -Added Column graphs for Hits and Tanking.
    -Added check for special lines in EQ to enable/disable overlays.

Valid commands are (replace Beimeith with your name):

[tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.1.off}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.1.on}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.2.off}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.2.on}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.dps.off} (dps = both fights 1 and 2)
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.dps.on}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.tanking.off}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.tanking.on}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.completed.off}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.completed.on}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.all.off}
    [tell Beimeith {gamparse.overlay.all.on}

It only works if you send a tell to yourself, so don't even bother trying to screw with other people, it won't work.

-Changed how melee crits are parsed to be better.
    -Corrected a potential problem with counting of crits for charts.
    -Added a couple more melee discs.
    -Clean up of some code (that shouldn't affect anything usage-wise).
    -Fixed filename check to be more accurate at detecting names.
    -Fixed error when saving default server to settings file.
    -Added some adjusted class names.
    -Fixed "total" and "reverse DS" not showing when exporting class names instead of player names.
    -When exporting a single fight to a file, it will now add the server to the filename.
    -Prevented a few errors caused by bad log lines. (Mostly affects custom servers).

The two big things that really need to be checked are:

1) Melee critical hits still are being parsed and counted correctly
    2) Hit/Tanking graphs are showing correctly.

Thanks
  14. Senek Journeyman

how do i disable the Live overlay an just get the info in the main game parse UI
  15. Fnyanea Augur

I want to know this too! How to get the old live fights tab back? I was able to turn off the overlay, but then i cannot even see live dps (other than the total for that mob).

Also, where are the settings stored, I used to have 2 different gamparse folders, and I would have an ini in each one, then I could have different settings between the two. But now they appear to be common?
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Settings > Live Overlay then uncheck the boxes that say show and save.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The old live fight tab is gone. There is a newer one that is better. It won't show anything until there is an actual fight.

The settings file is store in the user profile folder which is the default. You can manually override this and use a local settings file, but it requires using the .exe version (without the built in updater) and creating a new file named GamParse-1.6.ini in that folder. (Replace 6 with 7 or whatever version number it becomes in the future).
  18. Khat_Nip Meow

/Challenge accepted :p

Khatt is running Gamparse with the overlay on.
    An alt of mine sent the following to Khatt:

/tell Khatt ] Khatt told you, '{gamparse.overlay.all.off}'

This turned off Khatt's overlay.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yeah, you have an outdated version. That won't work in the current version I'm working on.
  20. Brohg Augur

I would like GamParse to recognize the SK discipline Claret Rage, the reflected buff from their Claret/Carmine/Scarlet/Crimson Blade combat ability. The "cast on other" text is "Someone is overcome by rage.", shared vertically with the lower level versions of the same

Thanks for updates :)