GamParse 1.5.1 Test

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's fine. I don't have any problem with Forcallen and he may have something useful to say.

I appreciate your support though.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

I updated to v1.5.1.5 last night. Looking at a new parse I get the following error:

I was simply trying to duel my boxed mage account and beat on his earth pet to test something. Is there a way to show the old behavior for parsing pets? Right now, I'm not sure how to get anything to show up correctly in the "Live Fights" or "Fight List" tabs for something like this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I can tell by looking at it that line is malformed. Timestamps do not contain the word "on" in them. You either put a fake message in your log, or you mistyped it here.

You need to copy the exact error message. When the window pops up, press CTRL + C to copy the error window then paste that here.
  4. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Yeah, sorry - that was my fault. Not sure how I put that 'on' in there but it must have been a typo.

5. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

I uninstalled and reinstalled the current version and now I can't reproduce whatever it was that caused the previous issue.
  6. Brudal Augur

This was the same message showing on Raidloot spell search over the past few days; has been fixed.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

My guess is that for some reason or another it wasn't detecting who you were, so when it tried to convert "You" into your character name, it couldn't...but that is just a guess.
  8. Graymane84 Journeyman

Hi, I just installed 1.5.1.5 today for use with my low level monk to give it a test drive. When I run the parser and import the entire log file, it shows no fights at all. I can do Log Search and see everything in the log file. I can see loot. If I parse live, I can see it on the Live tab. I can see the in game overlay tab as well for the DPS bars (but not the overlay windows after the fight). On the first tab, no fights show up.

What do I need to do to get this to work? I've done /log on, I have all the filters configure, etc. I'm running Windows 7.
  9. Lianeb Augur

There is a setting that will allow it to ignore fights of less than a certain HP level. I believe it defaults to 50k. On lower level toons you will need to adjust this setting since low level mobs don't have that level of HP.
    Beimeith and Reht like this.
  10. Graymane84 Journeyman

That was it!!! Thanks!
  11. Petts Elder

Recently downloaded the parser ... and it will not let me combine my character with my pet (Fluffy).
    It shows my pet as a character.
    any suggestions?
  12. Vdidar Augur

You either need to execute the leader command before you start fighting or link it in the settings before
  13. Lianeb Augur

I have noticed that it doesn't like to allow you to manually link a custom pet name to an owner. Almost like it doesn't see the custom pet as a pet and sees it as a PC

Just execute the leader command like stated above. With Gamparse on and it will link the pet for anything you click after that.
  14. Petts Elder

Thank you for the suggestions.
    Under the settings Default player I set as me and default pet I set as Fluffy, it did not combine them.
    I'm not seeing or understanding the Leader Command
  15. Vdidar Augur

In your pet window you can right click the buttons that are empty and options of commands will come up. One says leader. If you click it your pet will say your its leader and it will combine them.
  16. Brohg Augur

That's actually a targetable command. As long as you own a commandable pet, you can /pet leader targeting any pet to make it report who its owner is.
  17. Petts Elder

Ooooh, in game, not in Gamparse.
    Thank you very much!
  18. strongbus Augur

any chance of the next version having a way to compare fights. such as if i chose to or 3 runs at the same raid it can show me a side by side break down of each at once.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

No.

The next update 1.5.1.7 should be here shortly, as in later today if I remember. It fixes the issue parsing the wither and decay raid and something else I can't remember atm
    Enkel likes this.
  20. Iila Augur

Do you mean Vim from the Vim & Vigor raid?

Vim just straight up does not appear on my fight list. Wither and Decay both work fine as a mass combine of all the names that appear during that event.