Game Update: Weds, January 21 @ 5 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Rorce Augur

I was really looking forward to the pirate hat. I think that was my favorite thing from the Test patch notes :(.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Jocelynof Saryrn New Member

I completely agree with this. I spent both a lot of time and a lot of money on getting my emblem and you just erased it, now I am out both that time and well more time for the plat that I spent....
    Fenudir likes this.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

The wrong word was chosen for these patch notes, and I've updated it the forum post here now.

August Cultural armor pieces have had their Emblem slots removed. Putting anything in the Emblem slot of these pieces of armor was not intended to do anything.

To our best knowledge, no one lost any emblems from this update. If one of your characters had something in this slot on their August Cultural armor pieces, it will be moved to your cursor when you log these characters in.

EDIT: The hotfix tomorrow will address the issue people are having with anything that was in the Emblem slot of August Cultural armor pieces prior to this patch. Hotfix notes can be found here: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/hotfix-notes-january-23-2015.217300/
  4. Beldan_VZ Journeyman

yup, I did it, I gave charmed pet items that weren't equipable and it refused to take them. plz fix the issue and make it summoned pets only.
  5. TostBert New Member

The emblems(if left in the type 15 slot) on the cultural BP's were not put on the cursor when logging in after the patch. I had two different characters log in and both lost the emblems. Nothing on cursor/bank/parcels or inventory..=(
  6. Drogane Journeyman

Zeb is showing up as a Doug in Void.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Please open up a ticket so our team can check the logs, and get these replaced for you.

If you have any issues doing this, a full list of ways to contact our team can be found here: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939
  8. revran1 Journeyman

but the point of the mater was why was it taken out we done the quest and spent are plat to finish the quest so why are you guys jeking us no raiders around that why the game is gong down hill and why you guys runeing this game is killing it when are u guy going to learn from you mistakes this is not WoW but I have been here 15 yr and last 4 yr have suxed if your trying to kill the game you are doing a hell of a job thank you guy Soe making people NO want to leave friends and people even hate to join he game anymore all SoE dose is lie I have email from soe say it going to be fixe not removed but as you can tell the SoE gods lie again
  9. Horrone Journeyman

i agree when u done them so many times over and over again yea i strongly agree man