Game Update: Wednesday, August 20 @ 5 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Sostenes Augur

I do hope that mages become extinct because of this "balancing" lol

All pet gear, pet weapons, modulation shards, call of the hero, etc GONE

See how the folks belly aching about mage pet abilities like that lol o_O
  2. lumin Elder

I agree with
    However they should not dominate the game, that's what they are trying to fix.
  3. Sostenes Augur

Hahahahahaha that made my weekend lol

If you know of a Mage in Cazic Thule that dominates the entire realm of Norath lemme know, I need to become his student.

Or if he is on another server let me know too, I will pay to transfer my mage to it so I can witness it and try to become as great as him hahahahaha Mages dominate the game! Hahahahahahah

Sostenes
  4. Jonny Panic Augur

Sorry, but I saw this as I was skimming.

EQ has been on a mudflation rampage since they went to one expansion per year with SoF. It's switched to an episodal format where last expansion's raid gear is this expansion's group gear, and the numbers have skyrocketed because... if 1k hp on a piece of armor or 100 damage on a weapon gets subscribers excited, then 1.5k hp or 150 damage willl make them EXCITEDER! They'll spend more money!!! /sarcasm off

All of this is the result of years of attenuating mudflation because they chucked that 5% rule and told it to not come back. The health of the game is no longer a viable excuse, and hasn't been for a long time.

Edit: Also, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but /tribute does not work for me. It returns a "not a valid command" message.