Game Update: Tuesday, January 28 @ 6am PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any ETA on AB ?
  2. Leifen Augur

Status: 1/28/2014 8:49 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius Bayle

No . An hour ago they say there MAY be issues? Still cannot get on AB what is your freaking problem?

Is it so hard to post on the forum and at least let people know you are trying to fix it?
  3. Piestro Augur

No ETA still although we hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

5. Casidia Augur

Just open the server, there are people here who hurried their work today to be ready for raiding and i'm one of them...this is the main Euro time, there's only so many times i can go thru this crap in favor of skipping other things in my life it really pisses me off.
  6. gentledn New Member

Im still having problems logging into Povar for about 50 minutes..... Ive turned off my Virus protector still wont log in. I just sit at select server window... when i goto Task manger it says EQ non responsive
  7. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Gentledn, check your firewall. The patch changed the eqgame.exe; some firewalls wait for connection confirmations from user in such cases.
  8. Igniz Augur

Grrr! *bark* *bark* Grrr! Is it time for torches and pitchforks yet?
  9. Leifen Augur

This is ridiculous!
    3 hours late and not a word about what is going on? Has to be the worst company there is for keeping people in the dark about problems.

FIX IT!!
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Someone tried hitting it with a hammer yet? That normally works for me. :)
  11. Leifen Augur

FINALLY AB online woot!!!
  12. Magician4life New Member

It's like you all are 10 years old and your mom said you have to go to bed early one night !! People call a friend. Go socialize with a beer or go take your kid to the park. One day of patch work every so often isn't gonna kill you and Sony always give a double xp day when they really mess up. Breath in breath out.
    Did I mention my offline trader isn't online anymore I'm making no cash well at work !!! I'm sooooo mad haha not. Cheers peeps take a pill !! But thank you for acting like the world is ending left me endless laughs. I can't wait to see how I'm the messed up one by the end of this lol
    Well I'm at it. patch in mag necro bst pets to being uber again give dire charm back and make it level check like headshot check, x amount of aa to lvl charm different lvl mobs. give bards there charm back , ranger multi shot instant kill again and give the wizard there beam. Up instant xp and we all can be Demi god power levelers. The rest can stick to dailies or make a friend :cool: still get 60 to 100 aa of dailies.
    Let try one patch and see minus the lag where everyone's heads at in a month. I bet evantil will have 90 campfires outside it 24 7 !!
    Should a mortal that kills god be held back from mass snaring , rezzing, rooting , mezzing, or even Nuking
    At level 100 almost Demi god status we should get great power ! Band open zone losers. Increase xp to instances will remove the I don't care ppl. And if that doesn't work bye bye account !!! Lol
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. barrettgeibel New Member

WOW Magician4life, I followed the first part of your post but that got really disjointed and confusing at the end there. But I agree, you guys don't have to pay anymore for this game, so you really can't demand anything of the devs. We appreciate all the work you folks do, especially keeping a waaay outdated game playable and fun!

However, I am still having issues. The patcher won't connect, and if I run eqgame.exe with the patchme option, I get booted after selecting a server. I see on other websites that the servers are up, and 2 of them have a medium population logged in so whats going on? I'm in Missouri (GMT -6:00) and it's 3:17 and I can't log in. also, why is no one else posting about troubles logging in?

Thanks for your help, Piestro. And Leifen, go yourself. You really need to calm down, and maybe you should just stop playing MMO's, you seem a little too 'spergy to play EQ.
  14. mr. pain New Member

speaking of log in issues after the patch im having freezing issues practically every 30 seconds which makes the game pretty much unplayable
  15. barrettgeibel New Member

so other people are able to patch? I can't even do that. Can i download it externally?
  16. barrettgeibel New Member

17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

double check your firewall isn't stopping you for some reason.
  18. barrettgeibel New Member

I've disabled it and no luck, but thats what I predicted. Nothings changed, I haven't updated yet so firewall settings wouldn't be affected. Any other tips? This is frustrating.