Fixed Internally Game servers down?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by bard007, Feb 19, 2022.

1. bard007 Augur

get patched hit play.. game times out..
  2. Babyzerker New Member

Same thing cant log in
    ThinRuin and bard007 like this.
  3. Braedayen New Member

Same thing here.
  4. Bahdah Augur

5. ThinRuin New Member

Same here. Timeout error.
    bard007 likes this.
  6. bard007 Augur

Annoying for Saturday night, we need to tweet and FB post to them.. lets get there attention.
    ThinRuin likes this.
  7. Healstomuch New Member

or they could just fix the damn game right the 1st time how long was all this stuff on test.like everything something always "happens" when they update. oh well
  8. Lumenace Journeyman

Login server is down
  9. nutspanther New Member

where do you see that? I'm getting the same issue, but didn't see anything on the server status screen about it.
  10. sandmans/fusionx New Member

ugh well this sucks all day yesterday was brown out so no game just went to beach here in philippines, my day off to play now and login is down wtf! hehe thought is was my connection here. where is best place to find out on status of game? here they aways say servers up.
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Discord probably first place to find out anything.
  12. Herf Augur

Not even an "investigating possible issue" after an hour of being down.
  13. Drakang Augur

You actually expect them to suddenly start providing good communication? Always have been slow to provide any updates.
    Herf likes this.
  14. Windance Augur

Lost connection - can't get back in. Server - time out.

Sat ~ 8:30pm est. been trying to get back in for about 45 min now - no luck
  15. Myysterio Lorekeeper

16. Melanippe Augur

When I try to log in, after clicking on Play, the screen goes black for a few seconds, then I get the old, original looking log in screen with a little window saying time out occurred. Tried three times so far, including validating files. No luck. Sat. 1820hrs PST. .
  17. Galdill New Member

yeah! I camped to Character Select (18:15 EST time) because I had to something real quick while not playing the game, came back in front of my computer at 20:26 est time and I got a timeout Error, tried to log in again (actually 5 times in a row even rebooted my computer and checked that all my files were up to date as well) and I just get the timeout error and not server select screen.
  18. Foliagelius New Member

It back up now !!! go go go go