Game problems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Neverquesta, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Neverquesta New Member

Been playing for years .. i get on 9/26/2018 only to find out Daybreak has changed things . My character was unresponsive was not able to click any spells while in Droga. My damage output is now almost null and void as where before the patch it was np. As a 110 mage Droga should be cake. I was soloing group tasks now wtf ? Too many glitches and not enough grouping . Im tired of putting up with this Daybreak . There is more downtime than playtime. To top it off Daybreak support took over a week to respond in the past. I had all info and they still denied access to recover my account. Even after it was fixed which took almost 2 weeks to do. Im tired of paying for a game that constantly changes.. but never for a positive improvement. Sadly my love for Everquest has faded. Truth is Daybreak doesnt care with the moto that many games have which is more people even if it means losing veteran members. I will not be renewing subscription as im done with this crazy nonsense.
  2. Conq Augur

1. First mistake was to main a mage. C'mon, who does that anymore?
    2. Can I haves yer stuff?
    Conq
  3. So Happy Augur

Before you give your stuff to Conq, /testcopy your toon to test and play there for a while. At least you wont have to pay. If you still want to leave, send your test stuff to Binobongo and I will make use of it or give it away in Gen Chat. Should DB fix the issue you can still log back to live and play that toon.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah HAH! Your both wrong. My baby mage would love to upgrade. Even if you quit paying you can ALWAYS come back and play free. Don't need to be on test - they get everything there anyway. Some posters have 7 of the same robe they wear and hang out all on the same mount in guild lobby and don't need your stuff. They have conq uered the art of showing off (meant nicely since I am on same server)