Game keeps crashing when Advloot window is filled

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by c313, May 23, 2015.

1. c313 Augur

Hello.

So whenever the advanced loot window gets too filled with junk, after a while. or while I am clicking on stuff be it ND / No / Greed etc, it will crash my game. And it only does this when its spam filled with stuff. When a leader for instance is not removing loot from the corpses/not rolling out the trash loot... basically when it gets filled up.

Does anyone know about this? Has anyone else experienced this? It just sucks getting into a group with the master looter just letting the box fill up and me eventually crashing because of it. Doesn't seem like a reason why someone would crash. But it does for me when this happens.

Just looking for help and see if anyone seen this issue before and knows how to get it fix. Without having the Master looter actually empty out the Advance loot window of the junk the group doesn't want.
  2. Yushal New Member

Same here. I'm not sure it matters how much stuff is listed. When I click something on the window I crash immediately (sometimes).
  3. Aghinem Augur

Unfortunately, this is not a uncommon issue with advanced looting.

Think of it as a SQL backend that is overloaded with forum profiles & messages. The more loaded it becomes, the longer it takes for that phpbb to pull the info from that SQL backend.

The best way to avoid lag or crashes is to reduce the # of items you have in your advanced loot filter. I think the idea behind advance looting is great, but is far from having a perfect implementation.