Game Improvement: Plant Raid Marker

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Saroc_Luclin, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Saroc_Luclin Augur

A while back, I made this improvement issue on the DGC Tracker site for a new raid ability. It needs votes to show there is enough interest for the Devs to consider it. (The more votes the better)

This idea is a EQ-1855: Place Raid Marker. It is an improvement idea to give Raid leaders the ability to set markers down. Currently my own raid team has people set Campfires, which means hoping and asking for fellowships at raid time to set in particular places. It would be really handy for the raid leader to be able to plant their own markers without needing to use Raid banners and Campfires (or for the RL to delegate such an ability to someone).

So please, if you like the idea, please vote for it. And feel free to add comments ot show your support for it as well.
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Signed, upvoted in tracker, etc.

Minor QoL-esque improvement that would be very useful to have.
  3. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

I can only see how it could help. Can't see how it could make any significant negative impacts. Voted.
  4. segap Augur

In the old days, we just used Ranger corpses. There's still plenty of those available.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Gnomes work just as well.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Generally there are enough groups within a guild that campfires can happen. I also help lead casual raids where guilds/groups/ect are all over the map. Being able to mark some locations would be awesome.
  7. Moege Augur

Doesnt work anymore thankfully, corpses now get ported moved after raid, during, whenever the server feels it want to. Dobby is freee !
  8. Repthor Augur

Sorry they dont have rwsources for thst. They are busy removeing the potion belt atm. Maybe after they done removeing usefull thing they will think about this

Upvoted
  9. Eanelder Augur

Upvoted.

Suggested that it would also be useful if the placed markers appeared on the map. *if that's even possible
  10. Tiggold Augur

Voted for it.
  11. fransisco Augur

That issue site is hoplessly bad design. Only a fraction of players visit the forums, and only a fraction of them go to that issue tracking site.
  12. Horyuken Augur

Make this item come with the next expansion or something and charge a premium for it, you guys gots to get paid!
  13. Lianeb Augur

1 2 3 banners
    Then put em where you want em
  14. Tevraii Journeyman

I love this idea. Some people need all the help they can get. This would help.