Game download not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kaley_D'vere, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Kaley_D'vere Journeyman

A guildie and long-time friend of mine got caught up in the TBM key bans. Since that time, their acct was restored, but they are having massive problems getting past the patcher. Another person recommended that they deinstall/reinstall the game, and they tried that but the game download hangs at 76%. They are from Canada if that even matters.

I know my friend has tickets in but response is almost non-existent. And, yes, I understand DBG is probably trying to work through thousands of ban scripts and THANK YOU for their restore even though they can't log in yet!

Is there another way for them to reinstall the game at this point? I really don't want them going to some shady torrent site.

Ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!
  2. Songwriter New Member

There are several options:

You could use steam; the game is availible there. Don't know about any other online platforms such as Origins, etc.
    If your friend lives close by, you could copy paste your everquest directory to an external hard drive or a usb stick of appropriate size and give that to your friend.
    If your friend is further away, you could use a cloud service (if the space is availible) to share your Everquest directory