Game crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aurastrider, May 20, 2018.

1. Aurastrider Augur

Anyone else crashing tonight? Started with two toons lagging out. My remaining six slowly started to lag. Was able to camp two toons out before they actually got removed but the camp process took over 5 minutes. The forums also started to lag and page would not load until after multiple attempts. Ran an internet speed test with DL speeds close to 300 and UL 12 so I know its not on my end. Plus Netflix is still running smooth as can be.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Able to get back to server select but very slow to respond. When I get there and hit play I get a popup "An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server." According to the main page all servers are up.
  3. Gilby New Member

Same thing for me.
  4. Golgoret Lorekeeper

Same here. Game's unplayable. Off to bed I go
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Either on DB side or a DDOS attack then. Considering the page here is also slow to respond I would guess the later.
  6. ForumBoss Augur

Yea, I'm having issues on a couple PC's. They crashed while zoning then I couldn't recover them. Every once in a while I can make it through to the character select, but cannot get them into the game. Usually I get the unknown error when trying to join a server.