Game crashing after server selecting

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Panthur, May 16, 2018.

1. Panthur New Member

Anyone else having this issue suddenly after the patch?

Any ideas on how to fix?
    Done validate and repatched.

Still crashing
  2. Xeladom Augur

Same problem. Never had any trouble until after todays patch
  3. bard007 Augur

I am getting the same thing...hope they sort it
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

Just patched fine for me.
  5. faya Lorekeeper

I patched, client crash every time i select any server. Can't do a damned thing.
  6. bober Lorekeeper

Crashing for me at server select as well. I did open launcher and select a different account and selected a different server than normal and was able to get to character select then it crashed a few seconds after that.

Gonna keep messing with it.
  7. Krykatt Mousebane New Member

Log-In servers are down for me ATM... also there is a red banner up to of the Boards saying they are looking into it...
  8. Panthur New Member

Same here with the once in a blue moon reaching character select then immediately crashing.
    Listening to my guild raiding on Xegony and there is massive lag, channels are down, and now many can't even connect as the log in servers seem messed up as well.

I hope they fix and its not something on my end as we just got a new isp in the office and i was hoping to relax after a long day and raid. Even reset the modem twice JUST in case it was us. But i logged into eq2 just fine.

Oh forgot to mention, when i checked my game files i had 3 weird files with single icon computer symbol thingies that looked odd. Deleted them and that is when i got to char select and crashed after that asap. Still can't get past server select.

Poop.
  9. Elricvonclief Augur

Able to reach server select now, but it shows no servers...
  10. Lanuven_Terris-Thule New Member

Same issue. Cant even connect to server select anymore. Connection errors after patching. I thought it was a WinEQ program error that was causing crashes but might be something else. Unless yall are running it as well.

Tried 3 different computers and tested off my ATT hotspot as well as my ISP and no go.
  11. WinnyH New Member

They are aware of the issue and working on it =)
  12. WinnyH New Member

Looks to be fixed now, guys =)
  13. Panthur New Member

Nope. Still crashing on server select.
  14. Lanuven_Terris-Thule New Member

Fixed for me. Same time as I removed my eqclient.ini file and then rebooted :rolleyes:
  15. Snowman Augur

Been trying to log in for an hour now - crash every time .....
  16. Project Mayhem New Member

I closed WinEq 2 and mine loaded fine. While it was running I crashed everytime I hit play everquest.
  17. Tevraii Journeyman

This worked for me too. Completely shut down wineq and load through the launcher.