FV - Warrior questions

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Mokai, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Mokai Journeyman

I'm looking for some tips on what others have done especially those that have gone through the same experience I have. I consider myself a veteran player from levels 1-90 and leveled many character to this level range. I play on FV and have access to raid gear up to level 90 for my warrior that should last him until level 95. My plan was to molo to 80 then HC him to 85 for max skills some extra gear and easy J5 quest. Leveling from 1-80 should give him about 20+ merc AA (my guess). I don't enjoy boxing but can if I need to and have my level 90 cleric or a 85 bard available for it. Playing SK/Paladin is not an option for me as I have done both to 90 and don't enjoy playing them. I love playing warrior though.

Keeping in mind I play on FV with access to raid gear what would you do?

My questions:
    • Would I be fine to level him from 90+ molo?
    • If I need to toss in another account would you go with the 90 cleric or bard (have already good gear for both).
    • What merc AA would you suggest as the most important to start with? If I must toss in another account, then my guess would be dps AA instead of healer AA.
    • Auto-grant AA on or off? Lock it at level 65 or higher and push in other AA before Auto-grant turned on? Farm merc AA?
    Thanks in advance and hope this helps others too.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

No answer will be right. I would assume the appropriate lvl raid gear is not expensive. Just upgrad as you go. As for molo on a warrior... good luck as their dos isnt that great till later in game. So if you can box both cleric and bard, with either 3 rog mercs or 3 caster mercs. If you can only do 1 box, do the bard, with cleric merc and rog merc.
  3. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Warriors would be pretty rough to molo in the 90s IMO.

I don't see any reason to not use auto grant.

I'd choose a bard as a duo over the cleric for sure, since it fills in all your weak spots (pulling and CC). A cleric merc can heal a good enough.