FV Shadow Knight weapon and shield recommendations

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by GamerDad, Apr 8, 2021.

1. GamerDad New Member

My SK at level 85 (organic grown since year 2000ish, not heroic) is using Jumping Axe and Fearless Bulwark . Are those the best I can buy at this level? What affordable weapon and shield can I buy from FV bazaar for upgrades, or near future upgrades at level 90+? I have been searching in bazaar but don't see suitable upgrades. I can afford up to 30k.
  2. Micker Augur

Raidloot.com is a great site to check weapons/armor etc.. You can put in your level, raid or group gear etc.. then go to the bazaar and see what's available.
  3. Laronk Augur

You can also go in general chat "looking to buy raid quality sk weapons for level 85" My bank is cleared out but often there's people with stuff in their bank and they're too lazy to setup a trader as level 85 stuff doesn't move very fast.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Convorteum raid weapons should be available, but better off specifically asking around for them with an offer, not likely to see a lot around. Soulguard and Knight's Heart for 1hers. Bulwark of Stability is best shield at 85.

Since this is FV, you might find a paladin or shadowknight level 115 that would be willing to go solo a couple of convorteum events and try and get you something for some plat/krono.
  5. Alchem The Judge Journeyman

Not sure why you had to state that your character isn't Heroic since it changes nothing about what you're asking. If you've been on FV for more than a day you would have realized that everything is for sale there, you might just have to ask for it specifically. I use raidloot.com like others suggested but also EQResource-I like they have it broken down into all the things you want to know about an expansion. At 90+ I believe TDS chase loots would be right for you if available.