FV Raiding Population

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jontrann, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Tiggold Augur

Just a few things if you will indulge me for a few minutes, maybe even less.

Symphony of Arms, it's Guild Leaders and Officers, and it's raiding players have put in a lot of work to be successful. They are successful and on their own merits. My comments were made out of emotional turmoil which has nothing to do with any of them or my guild members. I tend to go through periods like this, some better controlled than others, some that get so far away from me that a simple apology seems useless. I won't let that feeling of an apology being useless prevent me from making one this time. I apologize to everyone who makes up the roster of SoA for letting my personal taint your accomplishments now and in the future. Your guild is filled with some of the best players FV, and the game, have running around and the rest are eager to join those ranks. I shouldn't have made a comment to potentially derail that. It's unfair, and what and how you run your guild and raids is absolutely none of my business.

FV isn't toxic, it has toxic people like all servers. I would like to not be one of them. While the talent is thin and the population high, it is a very fun server to play on. I hate to think I might have discouraged a great player from coming over. I ask that you please consider accepting my sincere apology, but if you don't I get it. Great players are not spawned or simply created, they take work. They take mentors and others being concerned about helping you when you show the same. I was lucky enough to have all of those. I had people believe in me when others laughed at the thought of me raiding. People invested time into me and my character. I hope others are lucky enough to have the same and you can find those on FV.
    Kolani and Radamus like this.
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

My observation over the last year has been that some of the more toxic genchat peeps have been handed a ban and things are better. There seems to be less hate\racial stuff than before. Only the occasional politicking. Mostly likely no more or less than regular servers.

On the guild front despite Prosp being in a bit of flux, more stability can be noted with less guilds disbanding\forming, etc. Val, SOA, and KOI seem to be doing there thing.