FV Questions

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Belkar_OotS, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Belkar_OotS Augur

I wanted to get some feedback regarding the server and the raid guilds.

I can't raid US Sunday evenings because it is family time for me. I am mountain time so weekday raids need to be a little later. It seems there are 2 full content clearing guilds on the server with another on the way, and those 2 guild seem compatible with my play times. So far so good.

I would ideally like to play in both guilds with different characters.
    I like the free trade loot rules as that seems like a huge boon to a player like me where my outside of raid play time is fairly low. The experience bonus is also welcome.

I have a pretty huge concern over the inability to server transfer out if I discover the server isn't a fit for me. I am typically self sufficient and play on my own with family. I worry that camps will be overly contested especially with bot types. I really don't want to experience warping players trying to steal my spawns. I love that picks are a thing. I am hoping that it basically resolves the much larger population concern I have versus my current server. I expect for bots to exist in both group play and sadly also in the raid guilds. I am hoping that it is relatively few and in discreet ways such that I wouldn't notice it?

I also don't deal with Kronos. I keep up a couple bazaar sellers mostly to make pp for tradeskills. Is there a meaningful market for current group content gear which I woud mostly sell? Are the prices reasonable? I farm missions largely to get spells and... am still farming for them.

I have made characters on the server before they opened up the number of character slots so I have some low level not current at all experience hah.

Are there people who transferred over and later regretted it? Why?