FV No Trade Gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Nov 21, 2015.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

If anything is tradeable there that normally would not be I would say the only reason the gear isn't tradeable is because it is unfinished
  2. Warpeace Augur

Can we get some reply over the no trade gear dropping on FV server? Is a fix in the works??

Manual of Severity
    Cyclical Impetuator
    Peacock's Cloak
    Fists of the Stranger

I'm sure there are many others but this was just some of the items I had laying around. All are no trade on FV and have ZERO tribute value.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Not intentional. This expansion doesn't change the rule set for Firiona Vie.

The team is aware of this issue, and a fix is in the works.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

Thank you very very very much.

All of us from FV will now praise you as a god.

ALL HAIL ROSHEN, SAVIOUR OF FV.
  5. shadowgod Augur

Ya I mean all they spent on itemization was 2 days and when we said please delay this release so you can get the work done we were told nope. Lets just release unfinished trash and show our customers we have no care for the quality of the work we do or well don't do.
  6. Kolani Augur

Gotta get those TLP servers open, you know.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Silv and Iila like this.
  7. Aghinem Augur

I suggest maybe giving your alt. currency to a low level toon, and have them use it to buy the appropriate level 75 gear. It looks better than defiant.
  8. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I love you, mang. :p
  9. Wizdons Augur

maybe you can address the intent on not having any new Non-Prestige Raid gear? Or perhaps unlocking older Raid gear (CotF T2 and or TDS?)

Used to have a couple tiers of gear at the very least leaving T1 to be Non-Prestige.

Can you confirm that it is the staffs intent to no longer create Non-Prestige raid gear?
  10. Schadenfreude Augur

I made a pair of TBM Beastlord boots that at first glance were comfortably better than T2 CoTF. Dunno if that's intended or not.
  11. Nissassa Elder

Almar for President !
  12. DoctorGooBoi New Member

Until now I've never seen people who are so grateful to pay for a broken product only because the people that were part of selling that broken product have promised to fix it....at some point...
  13. Reval Augur

So you don't use Windows?
  14. Wizdons Augur

Still NoDrop...
  15. Burstaf New Member

I expect for this to get fixed in the patch after new year.