FV Druid looking to find fun in EQ again, is it possiable?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hein, Mar 5, 2018.

1. hein Augur

I realize this is never going to happen and that expansions now are just small addons to the end game with very little detail ect.. But I would come back if they would finally release a full expansion, something similar to PoP. An Expansion that gets you from level 65 - 110 or whatever the current level cap is. The grind from 90+ on is so boring that I've not been able to bring myself to do it. I just cant do anymore of those boring HHA grinds. An expansion like PoP that introduces all kinds of content, and music and detail would be amazing. I realize its not going to happen, but how I wish it would.

I would love to create a new character on FV and level all the way up to current. Boosted characters just are not the same, and I don't have the time to catch up with the way things are right now. I know its not a problem for many, but it is for me.

I have a 94 Druid thats many years old, that I love along with SK box, but I don't want to pay for 2 accounts or buy the expansions right now. I've tried just finding groups with the druid and it's always HHA, If I'm so lucky to find one. Maybe I just haven't had the opportunity to experience anything fun in a long time that actually gets me levels and progression. If anyone on FV would like to help me out, I would be willing to log on tonight around 8:30PM EST and try it out. Cinthein is my druids name. Maybe there's still some fun and interesting things to do and I just don't know about it yet.

thanks
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

First question I want to ask... how do you get exp in PoP (Planes of Power right?) from lvl 73ish to 100? I know Plane of War can exp from 95+ but the exp there blows... literally spent hours working my box toons some faction etc this weekend and think I got them 5-6 aa...

When I got lulled, I would find an old quest to do or something.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

you should be able to get a level ding every 1-3 play sessions at that level? Lesson + 2x Gribble is still a thing, right?
  4. Wuddane Elder

I wouldn't mind taking you out for train here and there, Hein. Monday evening's aren't good for me, I am online but raiding until 11pm est. If you can be on late, send me a tell this evening. Or we can get together another time this week.
  5. hein Augur

Thanks Wuddane. Do you have any location advice for a Druid to go? Especially if your not really interested in running a bunch of Gribbles?
  6. Wuddane Elder

You could do root rotting in beast's domain, near the sarith zone-line area or near the large wooden doors near argath. You could also do city of bronze. Not sure what level your charm goes up to, but there are plenty of animals to be had in both zones.