FV DOWN & 300 other broken things

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Apr 18, 2018.

1. haaaalp Augur

*colf clap*
  2. Thoron New Member

11/16 of the live servers are down. =(
  3. Malsidious New Member

well.... at least all that server maint was worth the wait... :D
    Lennyn likes this.
  4. Dilquan Augur

Golf clap too?
  5. Buktum Lorekeeper

Seriously when I see patch day and "back end" changes in the notes, I cringe knowing what the day is going to be like.
    Lennyn likes this.
  6. Roxxlyy Augur

We are aware, and are looking into all 300 of the broken things now.
    Nniki, eepok, Silinius and 11 others like this.
  7. Malsidious New Member

sounds good. ty

by any chance.... double xp after this stuff is fixed?
  8. Paralyze Journeyman

I hope so. Based on my character's location when I got to peek at character select, this rollback is 1+ hour.
  9. Farbish New Member

There was also an audio issue with spell casting. loot dropping into inventory, and coin split sounds were as normal, but spell casting sounds were very quiet
  10. Ziuanna New Member

What about all the missing characters? My main is gone on corinav, so is my husband's. Petitioned when server came back but no response.
  11. Dilquan Augur

Ugggh @ a rollback. I had just gotten the collectible iksar witch doll thingie that was a pain to get about 20 minutes before the crash.
  12. Veltonz New Member

Servers were live for like 2 hours before this right? hopefully they get it fixed quick. Cant be THAT bad to get up and running again.
  13. Ziuanna New Member

Yes they came up about 2 hours prior to the current crash.
  14. Madeni Elder

/Vote BEST reply
    Winner,Winner chicken dinner
    eepok likes this.
  15. sooziechapstix New Member

On of those things is randomly deleted characters... 2 accounts, one unchanged and one had a character go poof. So, when they fix it, it'll be back up and no sweat.
  16. sooziechapstix New Member

If the servers are down.... I do believe you have your response.
    Dilquan likes this.
  17. Bagadounts12 New Member

When the servers cam back up after the patch, did you notice if you received any of the new patch files when you ran Launcher? I did not see the new files get downloaded. Could this be the problem with the servers being down?