Future Glyph Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tallanor-emarr, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Tallanor-emarr Journeyman

Clearly something else is needed in this area to keep the max players playing even if its something silly and crazily underpowered. Therefore, I propose a glyph that raises base hp/mana/endurance by 1/1/1 at a cost of 10, 20, 25 aa's cost depending on how game impacting this might be in the long run, possibly even putting a cap on total amount desired if it is so required, but basically something trivial like this that folks can throw some aa's into.
  2. Tobynn Augur

You realize that glyphs are buff effects that wear off, right? You want to spend 25AAs to get 1 extra hitpoint for two minutes? You already have a 25pt AA that does nothing. You don't need another one.
  3. Kallibos2 New Member

a faster refresh would be nice, or a lower powered version of Cataclysm that has a faster refresh
    Zebrn likes this.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I don't think they meant it as temporary, but as something permanent. A set of AA lines that give a very tiny benefit so that they are not considered "must have" but you at least feel like you are doing -something- with them other than wasting them.

I've asked about this several times and always been told no :(
  5. Tobynn Augur

Oh, ok. So not a glyph at all. Just a General AA.
  6. Ismel Augur

It is a bad idea be course we all know, it would end with guilds power leveling a tank 24/7
    and end up with a super tank with 50k hp more then everyone else.