Furious Jailor / PoP unlock

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zark, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Zark New Member

I'm fairly sure the Furious Jailor quest line was tied to DoN and that PoP zones had their flagging requirements taken away at this point on live servers. When will we see these things happen on progression? Not that any of this is game breaking, just want to have the option to do some of this stuff to gear up alts and unguilded friends.
  2. Izcurly Augur

Furious Jailor came out during DoD if I remember right.

PoP zones never had their flags removed, not even today. But they did have level-based bypasses added (I don't know if those are active on TLP) for those unwilling to do either the regular or the alternate access quests. What level are your alts and friends and what zone are you testing against?
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

What Izcurly said is correct as far as PoP flags and zone access by level. The first sets of alt access by level were added about 6 or so months after PoP came out; BoT and HoH were made accessible at 62 while Valor, Storms, Torment, and CoD were opened at 55. It was several years later (around the time TSS came out, IIRC) that the rest of the PoP zones had access by level added as well as a number of other zones from expansions after PoP.

Now I think it was around DoN or at least near it; that the Dev's added the alt access quest to ToSR that used the Efreeti in WW.
  4. Zark New Member

The level bypass was what i was referring too. I've specfically tried torment on a hand full of lvl 70 toons and they just can't get in.
  5. Nolrog Augur

I did the Efreeti on Vulak maybe 3 months ago and it allowed me into Sol Ro without a problem.