Fungus Grove - Major Issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

The Lucid Shard drop rate in Fungus Grove is much too high at the moment, can we please get a dev to look at and possibly reduce the drop rate for these shards? I think it could probably stand to be made twice as rare as it is currently.

Thanks!
    Zadune likes this.
  2. snailish Augur

Hasn't Fungus Grove been a disaster on previous progression servers for shard drama?

Tiny zone + rare drop needed for key... even if you automatically got the shard for zoning in (making that one shard completely trivial) you'd still have the rest of the shards to get.

(or is this thread just a conversation starter?)
  3. MMOer Augur

OP is krono farmer that wants a bottle neck?

They should increase the share rate by 10 fold to match the pace of the server.

Better yet just eliminate the need for the key.
  4. Zadune Journeyman

Haw haw. While they're at it they might want to turn down the Maiden's Eye spawn rates. Spending an entire overnight session on that one shard didn't give me enough sense of accomplishment and I want future players to have what I did not.
    Chatoyan and Protocol like this.
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

I think the overall mob density in ME is too low. We could use more roamers.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Make everything closer to see keying. Nobody complains about that.
  7. FranktheBank Augur

I think the shard should only drop from the Warlord, and about 10% drop rate.
    Protocol likes this.
  8. fransisco Augur

I think nobody should be allowed to get the shard now that the OP has it :rolleyes:
    Protocol likes this.
  9. Runes Augur

Lol man some of you need to chill. Zaide is making a funny which I laughed at I have to admit.
    Trueshot
  10. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Something too high in Fugus Grove, shard drop not it. Zaide smoking bad fungus.
  11. Johnwick Augur

I really beg to differ, The past 3 days our guild has managed over 40 shards in Fungus Grove.
    The Shard that should be looked into is Scarlet Desert.
    You have 3 groups fighting for kills on 12-15 mobs on a plateau and can be nuked once and killed by wizards,
    Scarlet Desert - 5 hours - 7 shards ( 1 pick no competition on Plateau )
    Fungus Grove - 10 hours - 27 shards ( 1 Pick w/ North and South Camped )
  12. Aoldar New Member

For Scarlet Desert if you only killing the plateau you only killing 40% of the mobs that can drop it you should be running around with sense undead and get all the roaming one's and the one's at the other camps not on the plateau
  13. Vanrau Augur

Correct, there are several camps of the sun reverent type mobs.
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

Not sure you read the OP.
  15. Ryak Augur

Personally, I think the best solution to this problem is to turn it into a ground spawn every 3 hours. That way the unfair random-drop nature of npc dropped key pieces is completely eliminated!

:rolleyes::p
  16. Nuther Augur

These Lucid shards are making me question whether I want to keep paying to play this game anymore.

More flagging is coming up in PoP.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  17. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Everything but plane of storms is tolerable.
  18. RandomStrategy Augur

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.
  19. malaki Augur

3 hours is way too fast for a ground spawn. Make it a large random window. Something like 4 to 12 hours.
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

Why isn't every key like the Seb key? You basically go thru the motions but the "competition" aspect of it is trivialized. Nobody makes threads saying the Seb key is too easy or ruins the game. On the contrary, people have quit over the VP key, HS key, and probably are quitting or burning out over the VT key.

Make the shards drop 3/4 of the time and people will move on. The HS key was the prototype; and it worked.