Full Screen Multi-Monitors

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lorewood, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Lorewood Lorekeeper

I've been using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]/innerspace for 6-7 years so I never ran into this problem/question.
    I have 4 monitors on this system and I have no clue how to tell EQ to use which monitor in full screen. The main reason (not the only) I need full screen is gamma control since all the monitors are a little different in color and the gamma isn't working in windowed mode anymore from the game, even with the legacy settings turned on.

So if I have 4 toons up all full-windowed on the monitors I want them on when I switch to full screen they all want to display on monitor 1....which is crap....

So is there an .ini setting that I can tell EQ to use for full screen i.e. monitor 1,2,3,4 for each instance of the game ? I would even be happy if there is mapping settings, for instance 0x0 monitor 1 and 1080x1920 for monitor 2... I don't see anything relevant in the ini's, hence this question. This seems like a basic thing to me so I'm sure it has come up before with out having to use some 3rd party software to play the game multi-chars on multi-monitors.

As I type this I have this my main screen so bright to play EQ that I can not even see the textures and boxes on this page and having to reset it back to normal every-time I'm done playing is a pain.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

not sure this will work for you but I had to
    ALT-O
    pop-up Advance???
    check box on use PC gama???
  3. Lorewood Lorekeeper

no that is broke since some win 10 update I hear, i don't know when windowed gamma broke just that it is , but thanks. that option has been tried