FTP and all access

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Unifex, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Unifex New Member

Hi all,

I am a bit confused, but nothing unusual about that :-/

Started playing EQ again a week ago. I have Daybreak all access (grabbed when I returned to EQ2 in Jan), so does that mean Im not using Free to play? Or does this not include Everquest? Im asking because Im on the 'part time' server Mangler and wonder if I will continue to have access after the current promotion thingie ends ...

Cheers and safe travels all!
  2. Fredescu Augur

Yep, it includes Everquest. You should see how long your sub has left in your inventory screen.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

Free to play and all access are different. You have all access because you are paying for a subscription. You are not free to play. If you let your all access membership expire, then you will revert to free to play. Free to play only temporarily has access to TLP servers, so you will need to maintain the subscription to continue to log into the TLP servers after this promo ends.

The easiest way I know of to check your subscription status is by clicking the DB button that brings up the ingame cash store, look at the top left corner where it tells you what your next billing date is.

Your all access membership gives you 500 DBC per month (make sure you claim them) and full access to EQ1, EQ2, DCUO, H1Z1 and Planetside. Unfortunately these are PC only benefits. You do not get these benefits on Planetside on Playstation or DCUO on xbox.
  4. Unifex New Member

Thanks all for the explanation :)